“Awesome Food, Friendly Atmosphere”
Review of Magnolia 23

Magnolia 23
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Asheboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We wanted to try Magnolia 23 based on the reviews from TA. Everything we tried was excellent. I had stew beef, string beans with red potatoes and collards. My husband had fried chicken and potato salad. Everything was very tasty. I could definitely tell the string beans were fresh not canned or frozen. Fresh! The owner stopped to chat a second, a very friendly man. You can tell he really cares about his restaurant. I would highly recommend trying this restaurant if you want great food and friendly service.

4  Thank Sunny0807

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Magnolia 23 is amazing, and among the best restaurants in Asheboro. My family and I eat here AT LEAST a few times a month, and have never been disappointed!

We also had our rehearsal dinner here. Again, the food was amazing - and the staff went out of their way to make everyone comfortable and happy. The owner of the restaurant even sang us a few songs - which was very pleasant, and completely unexpected.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area!

5  Thank Brittany R
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My husband and I were in town on a business meeting and visited this place based on TripAdvisor. The reviews were very accurate. We told them we definitely plan to come back and told our relatives from Charlotte about it. They plan to visit. Great service too! Enjoyed talking to the owners as well. Oh we forgot to pin our location from Georgia on the map! Yes there's a map to recognize where visitors are from...

3  Thank GMilnerGA
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great home cooking and super friendly people. Can't wait to go back to Magnolia 23. Lots of wonderful vegetables to choose from like grandma would have served up! Great prices also. Plenty of parking behind the restaurant.

2  Thank Cindy M
Reviewed December 10, 2013

This place is truly a gem. I have had the pleasure of eating meals all over the world. Mag 42 has a lot of charm. Try their collard greens!!!

The owners are very social and appreciate all visitors. Parking is easy near the restaurant.

4  Thank Wetravelthere

Been to Magnolia 23? Share your experiences!