“Disgusting”

The Randolph Inn Asheboro
The Randolph Inn Asheboro
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Asheboro
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Stopped here on way from Ohio to Myrtle beach.It was late and kids were exhausted.As soon as we walked in we knew it was a mistake.I swear i could here the pshyco music playing.Walls were filthy,bathroom filthy,room smelled like death,no towels.We pulled the sheets back to take a look and there were bed bugs crawling all over it.We promptly got our money back and left.I would rather my kids sleep in the ditch on the side of the road than this dump.Place needs shut down!!!!DON'T STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
6  Thank coltman87

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Bed bugs, really thats all I need to say but I can go on. Can't believe I will be here for 4 weeks doing cdl training, this place is so bad if I had known this is were I would be staying I woudn't have come. Can't get a towel, and if you do it's tiny. The first night there I woke up with bites all over and one huge bite on my neck. Bathroom sucks, there are stains on the wall and the floor is filthy. If you are planning on staying here DON'T!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
8  Thank Rsonthemove
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I was visiting his dad & we decided to get a room, we have stayed at the comfort inn and Quality inn and they are nothing to sneeze about. They are clean and very friendly. Well, let me mention that I am a huge Germ-a-phob & we travel with my husbands job so we have stayed at many motels!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stand to live, sleep or even sit in a dirty house or motel. This by far is the WORST, most NASTIEST place I have ever seen. Bed was broke, pillow felt like 5,000 bricks were crammed in it. The ceiling was patched, the bath tub was patched, there was brown stuff splattered on the walls, only who knows what that is. There was stuff smudged on the light switches. People up stairs were up all night stomping around. Toilet barely flushed, I felt so gross that I wouldn't walk on the floor without shoes, and I would not sit on the toilet without putting toilet paper down first, lights were very dim. I literally wanted to push the dresser in front of the door, it was that creepy. They say their sanitation rate is in the 90's, hahahaha, how funny... THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!! & not to mention they charge $55 a night, really? You will never get that out of our pocket again. TRASHY PEOPLE!!! Families, Couples, and clean freaks, DO NOTTTTT stay here. I will say, the outside looks fine, but as I recall, we don't sleep outside. When we woke up, we were ashamed that we even stayed there, We would have rather slept in the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Quality Inn is nice & Comfort Inn & Suites.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank KrystalM1
Reviewed March 27, 2012

this is the worst hotel ever bed bugs roaches and filth the walls are yellow from years of smoke cob webs on the cealing dirty sheets no towles no toilet paper the carpet looks as if it came from the dump and we were stuck here for 4 weeks while attending cdl driver training school the office keept telling us it would b taken care of but nothing yet glad ive only got two nights left house keeping comes by once a week and makes the beds and thats it any one attending future truckers of america its a great school great teachers and instructors just stay some where else

Room Tip: 14 students in my class all with the same problems
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank Scott P
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Me my wife and kids went here when we went to the zoo horrible place to stay Bed bugs crawled all over me shower was nasty lights missing floor was horrible fridge was nasty and did not work toliet was nasty and did not flush good.If you are looking for a plavce to stay when going to zoo DON'T choose this place!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Pegasus F
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We stopped here because it was late and everything else in town was booked. We walked into the room and had no working lights except for the bathroom. My wife made a comment about hoping there weren't any bed bugs, so I turned down the bed and to our horror we could see the bedbugs crawling around. We got out of there so fast it wasn't even funny.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank pic8picard
Reviewed February 27, 2011

Went to Asheboro for a getaway. Ate at a few great places. Rented room in afternoon and went out in the city exploring. When my friend and I returned he sat on bed and it fell down. When we looked the frame was not put together. I called the front desk and the lady was so rude. She said she had no one to look at it and then I asked to be switched to another room and she said they had none. I asked for a refund. She said no but I could leave if I wanted too.

• Stayed: January 2011