“I had a good stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Asheboro
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was tired and grumpy when I arrived but the woman at the front desk is quite a character and had me laughing before I was done checking in plus she gave me a complementary bud light to boot. Good location, older 2 floor motel but well kept, clean rooms, good breakfast, better than average Wi-Fi speed. (Not super-fast but better than most) Good water pressure in the shower, good beds. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Had an excellent stay on a motorcycle trip. Janet at the front desk was exceptional. Recommended a good steak house and enjoyed talking with her. Never had beer at a Quality Inn before but it hit the spot. Great breakfast and although you wouldn't know it it's right next to the mall.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

I was very weary of staying at this hotel with all the reviews before mine but I was proven wrong!! I arrived at the hotel with a smiling and cheerful person behind the desk. She checked me in and gave me my room key in a timely manner. The lady behind the desk then made my jaw drop when she asked if I wanted a beer? I couldn't believe it she said its complimentary!! I have never seen that before. It made me wonder what kind of hotel this was. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in the room. The room was newly renovated, new king sized bed with the softest pillows, microwave, fridge.and flat screen tv. The room smelled fresh no smoke or pet smells, the bathroom and sink area all have been remodeled also. The bad thing I was awakened by a sound that sounded like someone was typing on a computer.I jumped up to the wonder if the hotel was haunted. I got up to find out it was the fridge making that sound. That has to be my only complaint. He hotel is in a good area for food choices and right down the street from the NORTH CAROLINA ZOO. I recommend the stay. They have fixed all the problem past reviews have stated the renovations are complete.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank camnnate
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The toilet was so unstable that I don't know how water wasn't coming out everywhere! We got into the hotel late & when I informed the desk staff the next morning of how poor the room was she told me someone would have to get back to me. When no one called me I called the hotel back & was informed by a very rude person that ALL the rooms had been recently re-done & I should have told them at the time. No help at all. Unless you have absolutely no other option I would not recommend staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I typically don't stay at hotels with entry on the outside, but it was off season and I was one of the only visitors that evening. It's on a hill, quiet, comfortable, and near all the local restaurants. Breakfast was okay, typical wafflemaker, cereal, and juices.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This hotel is older. It looks like they are in the process of updating. The room was clean and mostly updated. Little things like a rusted toilet paper holder and a towel rack which had pulled out of the drywall were noticed. There was a constant clicking from the refrigerator which I drown out with the sound of the fan. I did not ask for it to be repaired so I cannot judge their response. The breakfast was fine. Less than other compareable chains. I would rate this less than average but not poor. One plus was it is located on a quite side road. I would probably not have felt safe if I were traveling alone. I believe all rooms are access but the outside. Pet friendly.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We came in late, 3am, it was dark. When entering the room there was an overwhelming fresh paint smell and a very loud heater noise that would not go away even when unplugged. We woke up to go down for the contintental breakfast and found unsafe construction materials, old and new, everywhere. In the hallways, stairwells, etc. No caution tape, signs or cones. We went to load up our car and noticed the lovely outdoor commode and bathtub not to mention the pile of lumber with exposed nails right in front of our van. No one asked how our stay was when checking out. Apparently they could care less about the safety and comfort of their guests. We contacted Choice Hotels Customer Service and that was a waste of time. See photos and STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 2girlsbigtrouble
Also consider these accommodations in or near Asheboro
Comfort Inn
Hampton Inn Asheboro
#1 of 6 in Asheboro
Days Inn & Suites Siler City
Holiday Inn Express Asheboro

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!