“Try somewhere else!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Asheboro
Columbia, South Carolina
“Try somewhere else!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The toilet was so unstable that I don't know how water wasn't coming out everywhere! We got into the hotel late & when I informed the desk staff the next morning of how poor the room was she told me someone would have to get back to me. When no one called me I called the hotel back & was informed by a very rude person that ALL the rooms had been recently re-done & I should have told them at the time. No help at all. Unless you have absolutely no other option I would not recommend staying in this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I typically don't stay at hotels with entry on the outside, but it was off season and I was one of the only visitors that evening. It's on a hill, quiet, comfortable, and near all the local restaurants. Breakfast was okay, typical wafflemaker, cereal, and juices.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Concord, North Carolina
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This hotel is older. It looks like they are in the process of updating. The room was clean and mostly updated. Little things like a rusted toilet paper holder and a towel rack which had pulled out of the drywall were noticed. There was a constant clicking from the refrigerator which I drown out with the sound of the fan. I did not ask for it to be repaired so I cannot judge their response. The breakfast was fine. Less than other compareable chains. I would rate this less than average but not poor. One plus was it is located on a quite side road. I would probably not have felt safe if I were traveling alone. I believe all rooms are access but the outside. Pet friendly.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dalton, OH
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We came in late, 3am, it was dark. When entering the room there was an overwhelming fresh paint smell and a very loud heater noise that would not go away even when unplugged. We woke up to go down for the contintental breakfast and found unsafe construction materials, old and new, everywhere. In the hallways, stairwells, etc. No caution tape, signs or cones. We went to load up our car and noticed the lovely outdoor commode and bathtub not to mention the pile of lumber with exposed nails right in front of our van. No one asked how our stay was when checking out. Apparently they could care less about the safety and comfort of their guests. We contacted Choice Hotels Customer Service and that was a waste of time. See photos and STAY AWAY!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 2girlsbigtrouble
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed September 5, 2011

The staff was friendly. The dog policy was exactly as described - there was even a small place out back to take our dog for a walk. The room was clean and we had a little fridge that we put to good use. The pool was clean and my husband enjoyed his swim. We had no problems with our online booking at all. The breakfast was also exactly as described and the area was clean and the coffee was fresh. We had danish and yogurt and split a waffle. There were plenty of choices. We had printed directions ahead of time - we had no trouble finding the place! We would stay here again on another trip.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LPIvey
Chocowinity, North Carolina
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Stayed one night. Low rate. Clean room, recently updated, though not the best update I've seen. Quiet room. Cold A/C. Mini fridge. Very friendly staff. Manager even gave me a couple of beers when I checked in, though this is no dive hotel. Highlight would probably be that my wife forgot her wallet there. When we returned for it, maid had turned it in and it still had the $100 cash in it that it did before it was forgotten. This is the Quality Inn. Just making sure that's clear because a bunch of reviewers are saying the Comfort Inn.

Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I spent 2 nights while visiting the zoo. The front desk clerks were very helpful and friendly and the housekeeping staff did an excellent job. Hotel is convenient to mall, grocery store, restaurants and movie theater. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Asheboro
Hampton Inn Asheboro
Hampton Inn Asheboro
#1 of 6 in Asheboro
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 6 in Asheboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheboro
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
#10 of 14 in High Point
Days Inn & Suites Siler City

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!