“Late Dinner - no problem at Davids”
Review of David's Restaurant

David's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 114 Restaurants in Asheboro
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 17, 2014

After a meeting went long, we were looking for a good meal for the entire family. David's Restaurant was still open at 9:00 serving there full menu. While we were all in the mood for something different, their large menu had something for everyone. Grilled cheese for my wife, pancakes for my son, a gyro for my daughter, and an open-faced roast beef sandwich for me. All of us enjoyed a well portioned meal. As a side note, do not skip the soup - both were delicous. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. All of us walked out satisfied.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Should have been tipped off by the menu that was all over the place--Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Greek. Saturating food in garlic does not make it Italian. The waitress didn't know what ginger ale was. Would not go back.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This restaurant has become the most visited place in our small town for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My wife and I go there at least twice each week. The best place for soups, fish and other dishes.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My favorite quesdaillas are at David's Restaurant! They consistently deliver excellent service, super value (a "free" bowl of soup with every order) and I've never had a bad meal there. The kids always like breakfast at dinner too. A favorite, please everyone place in Asheboro.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Large selection on the menu, whether breakfast, lunch or dinner. Clean décor but not fancy, thus my descriptive of a 'casual' meal. I had the pork chops, very good, great seasoning. Large portions of sides, fresh hot roll too. Very fresh side salad, with lots of crackers provided. My high ratings are relative for the type of restaurant it is, and to pricing. Is there better food elsewhere (in Asheboro) for the pricing here, I don't know but I really doubt it. Anyplace else, possibility.... Actually my meal was very good in all aspect, I have no issues with it at all. I would certainly go back again when I am in the area, without a second thought.