“ZipLine”

Asheboro, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“ZipLine”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

You feel like you're flying through the trees!! Great adventure

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Blockheadnc

Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So Much Fun! Price was $40 per person..great deal!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My husband and I had an awesome time doing the ziplines....It was a blast! this was a great 1st time ziplining experience. The guides are great...2 per group; our grp had 8 ppl.We did 12-13 diff ziplines with a break inbetween. Folks that run this are great!

Visited July 2011
7 Thank BlueskyOhio
Pinehurst, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Confidence building for "tween" girls”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I took my just turned 10 yo daughter and two of her friends to Richland Creek Zip Line. The facility is clean and the staff friendly and helpful. We had two guides with us the entire time who were great working with screaming excited girls. All of us, including myself, were a little nervous and there was definitely some coaxing required as we started out on our nearly 2 hour experieince. The girls started off reluctant to be first but by the end were arguing about the one who would go first. I think that it was a great confidence building exercise as they encouraged each other as each took their turn. It was like flying and yet it was very safe, we were never detached from a safety clip! I have a fear of heights and did just fine even though it was pretty high. I had just as much fun as they did. My only dismay was finding out that I had not turned off my camera the last time that I had used it, and it had run out of batteries. Make sure that you bring yours because there will definitely be some memorable moments ! I found the cost very reasonable for the value you receive, the equipment looks new and well kept, even though they have been open for two years. There is a snow cone stand for the end , and on hot days, you might want to wear or bring a water bottle!

Visited June 2011
3 Thank jujusmom
Asheboro, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Look ma! No hands.....OK one hand.......both hands.”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Visited the zip line two weeks ago with some friends. Can't believe I live in Asheboro and haven't been before. Went on a A.M. tour with a group of about ten. We had a blast! The Owners and staff were super friendly. The guides are a group of mostly younger guys who know how to have fun and seem to enjoy their work. The work put into this place is amazing. From the layout of the zip lines to the bridges that connect several of them. I can't wait to visit Richland Creek Canopy Tours again. I'm definitely telling all of my friends about them.

Visited May 2011
3 Thank Charlesincharge_11
Forest, VA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Loved the Zip Lines”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We met friends in Asheboro to take our children to the zoo. Our friends had seen great reviews for the Richland Creek Canopy Tours so we decided to try it out. Between the two families, we have 4 children ages 7-11. The tour lasted 2 hours and all of us loved it. The owners and guides are all very friendly. We felt very safe with the safety harnesses and construction of the platforms, stairs, hanging bridges, etc. Although you are mostly in the shade of trees, I recommend you try to reserve an early tour time if you go in the summer because it gets hot and humid. They have a fun surprise on one of the lines where they spray water at you while you ride (great on a hot day!) We want to go back for one of their night-time Halloween tours!

Visited May 2011