“Lovely”

Cuisines: Italian
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Lovely”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

This brand new OG is lovely. Spacious and friendly. Our server was Danette and she was so sweet and friendly.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Lisa W

Atlanta, Georgia
“good food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We enjoyed meeting our friends here for supper. The service and food were good Two of us had a fish dish from the "light" menu. Both dishes were very tasty! The guys had lasagna and a chicken dish which they both said was good! We ordered an appetizer but she forgot to bring it until our meal was served...a bit of a disappointment. The salad and bread sticks were typical "Olive Garden". We enjoyed the dinner and would return again.

• Visited October 2013
Walla Walla, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Lunch”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My sister-in-law brought me here for lunch. We took advantage of their unlimited soup/salad/breadsticks. They have a new yummy potato/mushroom soup. Steve noticed when we were running out of something and quickly brought more. The food was great. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“One of our better Olive Garden experiences”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Went on a busy Saturday night. Were seated immediately and tended to by our wonderful server Chris. He took such good care of us. Gave us suggestions. Catered to our children and made our dinner a delight.....oh and the food was great as usual too!

• Visited September 2013
Forest City, North Carolina, United States
“Not impressed.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family and I came here to eat Tuesday evening. We are always satisfied with our OG experience, but not this time. We waited a few minutes to be seated, which is fine...I know how it is. The hostess got our drinks because the server was busy, which, also, I understand, but we didn't get so much as a hello until he came to take our order. We ordered our appetizers and food for our two boys. We got calamari and the fonduta. While the fonduta was perfect and is always our favorite, the calamari was rubbery and overcooked. Someone needs proper training on how to prepare calamari. The boys LOVED their spagetti and meatballs, and happily ate it up. WE asked to have our food boxed up because our boys were ready to go, so I didn't get to eat the entree until later. Let me go off on a tangent. A few weeks ago we ate at another location and I had a wonderful dish and wanted to have it again. The server quickly told me that they didn't serve that item at all, and didn't even have the pasta to make it. Funny how I saw another menu item with that exact pasta on the menu, and the ingredients were staples for OG, so I knew they could make it. I was very disappointed that I couldn't get what I wanted. Even more disappointed that the server either lied because he was busy and didn't want to have a complicated order, or just didn't know the menu and didn't want to ask someone else if they could do that. As I know from working in the service industry for a long time, the answer is always yes. Whatever it takes. I certainly did not get that service this time. So, reluctantly I ordered the Shrimp Mezzaluna. Bad decision. The "ravioli" barely had any filling at all, and what was in it, was very bland. the sauce was dried out and the shrimp was overcooked. So not only was I disappointed that I couldn't get what I originally wanted, I was disappointed again when the dish I ordered was not what I expected from Olive Garden. We definitely won't be trying this location again.

• Visited August 2013