“Good Food with Good Friends and Family”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #13 of 72 Restaurants in Arden
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We met some relatives of our travel group here for dinner and had a very enjoyable time. Service was good and the food better.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We scheduled a business dinner here because last April we also had our business dinner here and the food and service was outstanding! This year we were a bit disappointed. The portions seem to be less than last year and the quality was just not up to Carrabbas standards. We had the scallop and shrimp dinner and the breading on the shrimp and scallops was oily and a bit too salty. The others in our party seemed to enjoy their meals and I don't know how their quality was, but my wife and I had the same entree and were equally disappointed.

The service was superb and very prompt. This was a Friday in the Easter season and the restaurant was crowded. Still, our drinks were promptly refilled and the bread was replaced quickly.

I guess my rating might be higher except that my expectations from my experience last April were just not met this time.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

The food was very tasty and hot. Though they were very busy on a Friday night, our server Victoria made sure were not rushed. I highly recommend this location.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

chain itialian restaurant that offers good menu value & choices that is convenient to I-26 & Asheville airport

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Food was delicious, hot and a good value. Great kitchen staff & managers, waiters/waitresses & hostess staff. Great meal.