“Fantastic menu”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This restaurant is a great value with a very extensive menu. The butternut squash is to die for and the Caesar salad was fantastic.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

This lunch was really great. I asked the waitress for recommendations and had Spaghetti Bolognese and Garbanzo & Vegetable Minnestrone soup. Both were yummy! The waitress, Sarah, was very attentive and friendly. I think this restaurant has improved a lot since my last visit when it was just okay.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We visited twice in 2 days; once for lunch and once for dinner. For dinner, I had the Melitzanes Papoutsakia - a unique eggplant-based dish with artichokes, sundried tomatoes, portabellos,
Kalamata olives, feta, pomodoro sauce and fried leeks. Beautifully presented and delicious. My wife had the lamb chops which were tasty. Service was ok,

We'll be returning.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I visited this restaurant today for lunch, it was not busy and the atmosphere was nice. Our food was nothing special, but alright. The service, however was terrible. Our server was very slow, did not refill bread or water the entire time (we were the only table she had). Then we ordered cappuccino's to go. On the menu the price must be listed wrong (2.99) , they ended up being $4.50 each. After 15 minutes of watching three of the staff try to figure out how to use the cappuccino machine (and after I was past my 1 hr lunch break) they brought over two very small cups that were not even half way full. Not even 4 oz for $4.50??
After complaining a manager was not sent to our table rather we were brought the same cappuccinos that were slightly fuller.
DO NOT go here. I am from Asheville & live here, they will be losing a lot of business after the lack of service they provided me today.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We ate Chicken Marsala and Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner at the South Asheville location on Long Shoals Road. Both meals were well prepared and well served. Service was attentive and friendly. Menu is not extensive, but appears to be food the owners would fix for themselves and to serve to their customers - meaning they are not trying to please everyone and likely have more authentic flavors than you might find in other similar type restaurants. Prices are reasonable. The wine and spirit selection is good. Asheville has an abundance of good restaurants - this one should stand up to most of the competition and give customers a good choice for Mediterranean fare. Special note: restrooms were clean and very well appointed.