“What a Find!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Tucson, Arizona
“What a Find!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Saw these great reviews and since we were going to be in the area thought we'd give it a try. From the name I thought it would be a diner like place with a mishmosh of food selections. Surprised to walk into a visually upscale eatery with cloth napkins, excellent service and most importantly very good food. I had the mussels appetizer for lunch and my wife ordered a greek salad with spanikopita to which she added grilled salmon. The food was EXCELLENT! We will definitely return before we leave the area.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank luvglass

Bostic, North Carolina, United States
“Great italian/greek food”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The house made pasta is excellent, everything tastes fresh. We like to go for the sunday brunch menu...the pollo alfredo and spaghetti bolognese is excellent, and it was the best pita I've ever had, a little pricey but great food. The interior is just beautiful.

• Visited July 2012
Alcoa, Tennessee
“Great food, lack luster service.”
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Came here for lunch after eating here for dinner while passing through town. I had the ceaser salad with grilled chicken Nd my boyfriend had the penne pasta with chicken in the tomato vodka sauce. Food was delicious.

Service: we were seated and it took our waitress close to 5 minutes to realize we were in her section. She even mentioned this when she finally took our drink order. We went ahead and placed our food order when she asked for drinks because we had plenty of time to decide while she was trying to figure out her section.

Our drinks were never refilled and another person brought our meal. Our server was MIA. We sat for another 5 or so minutes with our glasses empty and she swung by and we just asked for our check.

While there we did notice that 3 separate tables had coupons for their meal. This must be to make up for the lack luster service here.

I hope their service can meet the quality of their food.

Asheville, North Carolina
“Perfect South Asheville Italian Food!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We have been going to Pomodoros for years and they are great!

Visited May 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great Olive oil, and felt like I was back in Greece”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Surprised at how good it was. very fresh ingredients, and great service. I had the Trout Picata, and my wife had a chicken special with olives, cheese on it. Excellent we will be back. The Greek Salad, was very subtle, and fresh. You could taste the sun in the olive oil, which surprised me, because You usually only find that taste in the Greece and Italy.

• Visited April 2012