“"Welcome to Moe's"--my grandson's favorite greeting!”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #24 of 71 Restaurants in Arden
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Warren, PA
“"Welcome to Moe's"--my grandson's favorite greeting!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Friendly staff, OK food (really good tortilla chips and guacamole), semi-clean tables, accurate orders. I felt a little rushed at the ordering line since there are many choices, and I'm not a regular at this chain. The place is noisy but bright and cheerful. Since my grandson thinks it is "a fun place to eat," we'll probably go there again when we visit the area.

• Visited May 2013

“Good Quick Food”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Three of us ate at Moe's. We all enjoyed our food. Service was good. The chips & cheese sauce were very good. It was busy yet well managed.

• Visited May 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Average food, not clean!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have been at this Moe's many times, but today was probably the last. We were there around 3:45pm after my son got his hair cut. They were not busy and almost all the tables were dirty! Also, I noticed the lady that made our food was wiping around the salsa bar using a dirty rag and wearing the same gloves she used to make our food. Yuck!!! This could make somebody sick. I also agree with lady below that the chicken is very dry. There are better Mexican places nearby.

Visited March 2013
“Bland”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The chicken and steak is always super dry. It's like eating cardboard. I always have to pay for extra sour cream and put more salsa on which I get at the salsa bar. Would rather get a good burrito to go from a local Mexican restaurant.

“Weekly Favorite”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We hit up Moe's on a weekly basis. Everything is great from the burritos to the tacos to the nachos. The service is typically great, with a grumpy employee every once in awhile, but overall...we love Moe's!

Visited November 2012