“Always Good”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is a busy, noisy restaurant with reasonable prices. Here, you will get organic meats and the veggies are fresh, although I think the beans may be canned. Service is fast although at common meal times they are always crowded. I was overcharged here once and didn't realize it until I got home, so do pay attention. I think the guys get carried away trying to be fast.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

When I was out in NC I grabbed a couple burritos from Moe's. They were edible but not flavorful and the chicken and beef were both very bland.

1  Thank DubPirate
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Be sure to look online for their daily specials and enjoy a meal at a great value. My favorite is the homewrecker!

1  Thank JennHas2Ns