All reviewshoneymoon cabingas fireplacehot tubcomfortable bedbiltmore estateinglesinternet
Reviewed August 5, 2017

I was charged half the rent upon making the reservation. I cancelled 6 weeks before reservation and never received a refund. They did not answer phone nor reply to emails (though they had responded very quickly before when requesting information about availability). After I had contacted them about the refund, they had the audacity to charge me the remaining balance. I had to go to my bank and file a dispute. In-laws had a similar experience - though they did get Atticus on the phone who pretended to know nothing and said he would look into it. Never heard back. AVOID!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Colin S
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Quiet cabin right on the river, other cabins available but this one was ideal! Great porch to relax, have meals on and watch the river flow by. Tubing close by, and 25 minute ride to Biltmore Mansion. Secluded but easy drive to everything. A bit pricey but worth it.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
nba1943, Owner at Asheville River Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

Thanks for your positive review. May the memories of the visit bring a smile to your face for years to come.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

We stayed 2 nights in the Honeymoon cabin. Has a very clean hot tub for 2, a gas fireplace, a very comfortable bed, was clean and cute as a button. The location is fabulous. An Ingles or Earth Fare grocery is a 5 minute drive away.You can choose to grill and look at the river and do nothing but sit around in the hammock or it is a short drive to Asheville and go to dinner and do the city thing. We really enjoyed The honey moon cabin. I would recommend to any one wanting to celebrate an anniversary or honeymoon.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

I told my husband the pictures look charming...the pictures were deceiving
Started with poor signage. No place to check in, I finally knocked on a back door of a home and a younger man pointed me toward a cabin and told me door was open and key was on kitchen counter. Parked in back of very tiny cabin and walked in. Welcomed by a note on an envelope from Stacy telling us how hard she had worked to clean the cabin and invited us to leave a tip. There were ants crawling all over the clean counter and envelope...there were instructions everywhere--don't run two sources of water at once, don't get into bed without removing eye makeup...the bathroom had no counter to sit toiletries and the a
Shower was so small I couldn't bed over to shave my legs. I needed to use the internet for work, but couldn't get on. The guest book said to call Ben, I tried numerous times and no one answered. We went to nearby Starbucks in the morning. We looked out to the river through the morning fog and could see it about 40 yards away. I'm sure it was pretty. We went to the beautiful Biltmore Estates for the day and returned to freshen up for dinner. Much to our dismay Stacy had not made up our room...
the queensize bed was very basic and two basic pillows are supplied. Good television reception but you can't see the full scree as the room is too small for the armoire doors to fully open.
This place was lacking in so many ways...

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Christy A
Reviewed April 14, 2017

We reserved a cabin for June 14, 2017 arrival, but since learned that our travel plans have changed. I called on Apr 3 to cancel and still no credit back to our credit card, less the $75 cancellation fee. Still no credit back on our card. :-(

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple