“Great Shrimp Fried Rice!!!”
Review of Bamboo Garden II

Bamboo Garden II
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Archdale
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Unbelievable Shrimp Fried Rice. (Carry-out) It was affordable, and really delicious! They even offer white sauce now!!! GREAT place to eat!

1  Thank Carolinagirl4287

Reviewed October 12, 2012

ok food was pretty good and i like the staff there, my wontons were a little soggy but hey you know what i mean man

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

I've tried this place out two times now and my experience has been pretty much the same for both. The food is certainly edible and is a fair way to satisfy a Chinese food craving but I'm always left wishing it was a bit more enjoyable. The usual taste of old oil fried items and moderate flavored dishes seem to be the common thing in my experiences. I wish there was another Chinese takeout restaurant in the area so I could give them a try rather than having to go here to satisfy a quick Chinese craving and I don't want to have to drive to High Point or Greensboro to do so.

It isn't a place to avoid but certainly leaves me wishing for a better option.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Food is delicious. I love Lo Mei, Black Pepper Chicken, Green Bean with Shrimp, and Egg Drop Soup. They got sanitation grade 99. My family love their food. We will go back soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Typical Americanized Chinese food buffet. It was okay, nothing bad or special either way. I got there near closing and they offered to cook something up special if what I wanted wasn't on the buffet. (Love that southern hospitality). Price was very reasonable. Actually the decor was quality ornate old style Chinese. You get the feeling the place was really something in it's day. Too bad they don't redo the food to match the quality of the decor. And nobody asked me, but guys, that stainless steel buffet front of your lovely restaurant totally messes with the serene chi of the place. Move it to the back and let the red, green and gold rule.