“Staff Friendly, Food cold, tea had terrible after taste”
Review of Bojangles'

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bojangles'
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in Archdale
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Staff was friendly as usual. However the food wasn't as good as all the other previous stops there. Fries were cold. Since they were cold they tasted old. The sweet tea must have been the made the last night. Since I stopped there this morning around 930am, I thought the tea would be fresh... How I was wrong.... Terrible after taste... Therefore I paid $5.55 for a Cajun biscuit since I couldn't eat fries nor drink the tea.....

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went here several times this past weekend~ staff members were always so friendly and well mannered. Quick easy in and out using drive thru....