“Best Burgers Ever”

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burgers Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

I could eat there every day and just about do eat there every day. And that is saying something because I am one that can eat the same thing every day, but their Cheeseburgers are the best I have ever had and I am not a big Hamburger fan. My whole household feels the same way. We call their Cheeseburgers "Crack Burgers" because they are so addicting. I would highly recommend anybody and everybody to go there! You will not regret it!!!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Jarret J

High Point, North Carolina
“Not for me.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

I recently visited this facility with my family as suggested by a family friend. My family and I did not enjoy our experience. The service was awful even though there appeared to be more than one waiter, we were ignored and our drinks went unfilled. The food was alright for the price but not something I would want on a regular basis. Meet some nice new friends there, that stress they keep going to this place because it's cheep and not for anything else. We met two young couples who kept talking about the how good the old waitress was that worked there and took care of all the tables by herself with ease. My question to them was, "Well where is she now"? Definitely will not be going back and will not advise this place to anyone.

If you are going to hire all men, please make sure they are hard workers and not the slackers you have now.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Lynn H
High Point, NC
“Best hot dogs ever.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

Wish it was cleaner and prettier inside, but I don't eat there for it's looks.

Surfside Beach, SC
“Great cheap place to eat, but stay clear if you do not like smoking.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2009

You get what you pay for at this place. Good hot dogs, burgers, and fries at a very low price. However there are only 2-3 tables out of @ 12 that are dedicated for non-smoking, and those table are in the back of the restaurant. That means that people are smoking within 30 ft of where your food is being prepared, and if you sit in the non-smoking section you are less than 30 ft from people that are smoking. I am always amazed that people choose to smoke even while they are eating.

1 Thank jarichardsonr
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good Food and great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2007