“World needs more companies like this.”

Kersey Valley Laser Tag
“World needs more companies like this.”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Took my family and friends to have a birthday lazer tag and cook out for my nine year old son. Not gonna find a better place to have an event then this place, price was great, our commander Will was very good and helpful with all our needs during lazer tag. And the owners of the place came down and personally checked to make sure we had all we needed for using the grill which is an awesome grill. Give this place and all the employees there 5 stars even the one's just walking by and asking how we were doing and if we needed anything. Great place :-)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will be coming back”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Very fun. Staff was nice and friendly and played as part of our team. Wish there could be some sniper perches in the trees just for added fun...had a great time there.

1 Thank H L
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Youth Church Trip”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Our youth have played laser tag numerous times at Kersey Valley and have enjoyed each time we've come. The level of excellence displayed by the staff combined with the outstanding customer service is to be commended. The team building experience our youth experienced and the conversations afterwards were very rewarding. Although some churches will shy away from laser tag due to shooting with make believe guns, the team building experience far exceeds what we expected initially. We will be back very soon! Eric Hines and Christian Family Center

Kernersville, North Carolina
“steves 40TH BIRTH DAY”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I was just out there this past weekend and we all had a blast, Will our guide was very good with his directions about the rules for each of the games we played. I will be letting people know how good of a time we had for sure. Im already trying to get some of my coworkers together for a trip out there.

“Great birthday”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I purchased a private laser tag session for my husband's 40th birthday. I would have loved to go, but wanted to make this a guy thing. The guys were all excited because they had never played outdoor laser tag before. Apparently it was a great experience because many were talking about the next time they go. I also received texts and face to face thank yous from them all and was told via husband and a friend, the guys were saying what a great wife he had and what a great idea it was for the birthday. So, ladies if you need a great gift idea, not the normal gift, give your man an adventure he will enjoy. The only thing I would mention is to bring sunscreen because they all came back a little burnt.

From what I was told, the game itself was fun...better than paintball because you don't get hurt and the outdoor feature put a mire real life perspective on things. Kersey valley had a good plan for the games, making them team focused and a different goal for each of the games within your session. This is a team focused game, so you have to have an even number of people and they state no fewer than 10. The guys said this was a good number and overall, it was a great experience!!