“Nice & Comfy”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Archdale
PA
“Nice & Comfy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I stayed in this hotel overnight on a brief trip to NC. The hotel staff were very pleasant. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds were more comfortable then I expected. We all had a good night's rest. The hotel has a nice free breakfast selection, but if you need more, there is a waffle house right in front of the property which was a plus! I am VERY particular about where I stay and I must say this hotel was a good choice. I would stay again if I returned to the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

It's been over six (6) years that we have stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites High Point Archdale, we travel from New Jersey to Florida and other locations twice a year. Why do we stay here??, it's simple, they became our friends who provide us with a sense of "We are Welcome", but let me assure you of this, that's the way it was six (6) years ago. The staff has changed and people have moved on, "we wish them success". So on our most recent visit we notice all the new decor, carpeting, funiture, painting, it's beautiful. One thing that did not change is those smiling faces and big hello's when you walk into the lobby. The rooms and accomadations are excellent, you can even take a swim or catch a fews rays in their pool area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pat W
Roanoke
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stayed for one night. Hotel was brand new looking and very clean. Friendly staff. Location was good. Everything was spot on. Excellent value for the area. Some of the negative reviews are very suspicious. They are from people with no other reviews...probably fakes from competitors.

• Stayed January 2013
5 Thank Peteradio
Port of Spain, Trinidad
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Spent one night and was very satisfied with the faciltity for less than $100. Check in was smooth, courteous and helpful. Manager's evening reception was good enough that I skipped dinner, having had a late lunch. Breakfast following morning was delightful as I was able to get my oats as well as a hot breakfast muffin with lots of juice and hot drinks. Fruits were also available! Staff all around were pleasant and helpful. Property was clean and well maintained.

WiFi was excellent at around 10 MBPS download speed unlike some other places I have stayed.

The shower curtain rod was mounted too high so the liner curtain was touching the top of the tub so there was some water spill onto the floor. If the rod was lower, the liner would be well into the tub and then fully functional. That was the only nuisance!

I felt pleased that I got value for money at $90 for the night.

Room Tip: Ground floor gives you the smell of chlorine from the swimming pool!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Richard Y
NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

By far the nicest staff. The cleanest hotel. The easiest check-in and check-out.
( i don't think they have room service, I accidently hit "room service rating" below. )
Close to the highway, gas stations and some restaurants. Would have liked to have a fridge in the room. But free wi-fi with no passwords to deal with.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank lisauncw
New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Wow...what a rip off! I can’t believe that this place use to be $79/night, them $119/night and now $229/night...The Fairfield Inn in Archdale, NC!!!!...what are they thinking??? They more they charge, the worse things get! Hot water, plush towels and clean rooms, these are things of the past! This place sucks!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
West Covina, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I travel out of town at least 5 times a year. And during my stay in any hotel, one of the expectations I have, is that a hotel like this should offer is a nice warm shower. That is one thing you WILL NOT get at this hotel.. It's either freezing cold or scorching hot. You try rinsing your head in scolding hot water, or rinsing your body in ice cold water. What a way to start or end your day. Not soothing! Could this be perhaps that the NEW OWNERS are trying to save on their hot water bill by offering their guests COLD showers?? (aside from hiking up rates!) I THINK SO!

Room Tip: Take your pick, you will get an ICE COLD/SCALDING HOT shower in ANY room!
Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Archdale
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites High Point South
#4 of 14 in High Point
Hampton Inn Asheboro
Hampton Inn Asheboro
#1 of 6 in Asheboro

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites High Point Archdale? Share your experiences!