“Hampton Archdale NC”

Hampton Inn High Point
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Archdale
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very quiet hotel. Easy access to I85 and I40. Lots of restaurants in the area. Highly recommend Pancho Villa if you like Mexican food. As with all Hamptons the breakfast buffet could be improved. There were no bananas in the fruit tray.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Marjorie S,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm happy that you found our location convenient to the highway and that you had a quiet stay! We appreciate your feedback regarding our breakfast as well and will discuss it with our team. Thank you again and we hope to see you for another visit in the near future!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My daughters and I loved this hotel. Everything was very clean and comfortable. There was some confusion when we checked in on a very busy weekend, but the staff handled it well and worked with us. My only complaint is that the breakfast area is fairly small and when they are full, one waffle maker is really not adequate. However, the two ladies working the breakfast area kept it well stocked and clean, in spite of constant crowds going all morning. We ended up eating in our room. Again, friendly staff and exceptionally clean room made this a hotel I will happily stay in again and recommend to others visiting the area.

Dear danakx,

Thanks for reviewing your recent stay with us. I'm glad to read that you found everything to be so clean and comfortable and that you found our guest service exemplary. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our breakfast area and I will pass your comments on to our General Manager to discuss how we can improve in the future. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Hotel was clean, staff was nice and very helpful. We lost our bag with shampoo,toothbrushes ect and they helped up with deodorant,razor, and tooth paste and tooth brushes. Very friendly staff. Also ended up with a charge of a movie on our bill when we didn't watch one, so they removed from our bill. Would diffidently stay again.

Dear mindmage,

Thanks for reviewing our Hampton Inn - I'm glad to hear our staff was very helpful and we could help out with replacing some of your toiletries! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in High Point.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel was very clean, had a very friendly and helpful staff, and as always, the Hampton brand did not disappoint! We seek out Hamptons because they are consistently clean, well located, and have the free breakfast so it helps with the value. My kids made friends with the breakfast staff because she genuinely took an interest in them.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear Rhonda C,

We appreciate you writing a review of our Hampton Inn and I'm delighted to read that you found us to be very clean and that we met your expectations! I'm also happy to hear you had a great experience with our friendly staff. Thanks again and we hope to see you for another stay sooner than later!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This Hampton Inn is conveniently located off the interstate. It appears to be older and smaller than a typical Hampton Inn. Although it was in excellent condition. I liked the smallness of it because it was quieter and more low key. Most of the guests were couples over 50 or business travelers. The breakfast was standard Hampton quality. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We got it at a very reasonable rate using a hotel coupon book that we picked up at a rest stop. Our king bedroom was smaller than what you typically find at a Hampton, but was comfortable, modern and clean.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear AtlantaHiker,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and I'm glad to hear you found us to be in such great condition and that you had a comfortable and quiet stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

From the time that my family and I arrived at the Hampton Inn in Archdale, N.C., I was impressed. The service, the condition of the hotel, the ammenities, and all aspects of our stay impressed us. I am not easy to impress, but the Hampton Inn impressed me. Kudos to your organization.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Germell B,

Thanks so much for your review and we're very happy that you and your family enjoyed staying with us and that we could meet your expectations. We hope to see you again the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Quiet hotel, water flow low in shower and tub didn't drain, so had to stand in dirty water while showering. Air Conditioner/Heater did not keep temperature accurate and woke me up as it turned on and off continually. Staff was wonderful, especially at the front desk.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Danette B,

Thank you for your review and I'm happy you found our staff to be so friendly and helpful and I will be sure to pass your kind words on to our General Manager. I am sorry you had issues with the water flow and AC/heater unit and we appreciate your feedback - we will be sure to discuss it to avoid similar issues in the future! If you would like to discuss further, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at the number below. Thanks again for your review and we hope you'll give us another opportunity the next time you're in town.

(434) 822-2161

Also consider these accommodations in or near Archdale
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem), NC
Courtyard High Point
Courtyard High Point
#4 of 14 in High Point
Fairfield Inn & Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall

Been to Hampton Inn High Point? Share your experiences!