“Decent for the price”

Hampton Inn High Point
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Archdale
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Quiet hotel, water flow low in shower and tub didn't drain, so had to stand in dirty water while showering. Air Conditioner/Heater did not keep temperature accurate and woke me up as it turned on and off continually. Staff was wonderful, especially at the front desk.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Danette B,

Thank you for your review and I'm happy you found our staff to be so friendly and helpful and I will be sure to pass your kind words on to our General Manager. I am sorry you had issues with the water flow and AC/heater unit and we appreciate your feedback - we will be sure to discuss it to avoid similar issues in the future! If you would like to discuss further, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at the number below. Thanks again for your review and we hope you'll give us another opportunity the next time you're in town.

(434) 822-2161

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Just what I expected of Hampton Inn. Friendly, helpful staff, clean room and free wi-fi. Only complaint was the duvet was lumpy, but still kept us warm. Like to know that I always get quality service and stay at a Hampton Inn!

Dear Sue R,

Thanks for reviewing our Hampton Inn; I'm glad to hear our Hamptonality met your expectations! I'm also happy that you found everything clean and comfortable and we appreciate your feedback regarding some of our furnishings and will discuss it. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you when you're in High Point!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

REASONALBLY PRICED. DESK AGENTS DEBORAH AND
ANGELA COULDN't be morel helpful.. It's often the people that make a good stay "great". You can't miss, staying at this Hampton Inn. So if your in the area you would be wise to select this hotel for a super stay.

Room Tip: Be friendly and smile.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear joseph r,

Thank you for taking the time to review us; I'm pleased to read that you find us a good value and our staff extremely helpful. I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to our General Manager. Thanks again for your review and we truly appreciate your recommendation.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great place to stay for furniture market.Clean and comfy. Room was very clean , the bed was comfy and the linens were very good quality. This place is very quiet! Bagged breakfasts were good.. I would like more available after hours like tea , fruit , yogurt etc for late night snacking when coming back from a long day in Highpoint.

Dear Melessa S,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us during the Market. I'm glad that you enjoyed many of our amenities and your guest room so comfortable. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stay at this Hotel twice a year for the Furniture Market. We receive excellent service and would highly recommend this facility. The location is convenient to High Point and the interstate. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The immediate area lacks restaurants so you need to plan on driving 3 to 6 miles to find a good dinner restaurant, or settle for the fast food located near the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Claus I,

Thanks for reviewing our hotel; we appreciate you staying with us when you're in town for the Furniture Market! I'm glad to hear you find our service excellent and enjoy our amenities. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great hotel with large, clean rooms and a good hot breakfast. i recommend this hotel and i will stay there next time I'm visiting High Point, NC. There is a microwave and fridge in every room, a nice pool and fitness center.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear krace63,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn. I'm pleased to read that you had a great stay and found our guest rooms large and clean. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I started staying here when I heard some rooms have fridges and microwaves. What I also found was very comfortable beds, pillows that are awesome, and the Hampton laptop tray that rocks! Internet service is free and fairly fast, the rooms are isolated so you don't hear everything you neighbor is doing, and the 5 or so times I've stayed there the customer service has been great. They have a great supply of food you can buy (frozen meals like Lean Cuisine, ice cream, and more) and plenty of drinks. The rooms themselves are very large for the price and they make plugging in you phone chargers and computers very easy; they have special plug extensions that sit on the nightstand. Iit is located near the freeway but far enough to avoid noise. The only thing I can say I don't like is the air/heat units; they are either on or off - they don't adjust based on temperature. Still, I've been very pleased with this hotel.

Room Tip: Some floors allow smoking - if you don't like the smell of smoke, ask for a completely smoke fre...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear gmdimples33,

We appreciate your repeated business as well as you taking the time to write a review. I'm very happy to read that you've enjoyed us enough to stay as often as you have and that you've been able to take advantage of our guest rooms with refrigerator and microwave. We're also glad that your stays have been quiet and comfortable. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to your next visit!

Daly Seven, Inc

Also consider these accommodations in or near Archdale
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites High Point South
Fairfield Inn & Suites High Point Archdale
Courtyard High Point
Courtyard High Point
#4 of 14 in High Point
Comfort Inn Near High Point University
Wingate by Wyndham High Point

Been to Hampton Inn High Point? Share your experiences!