“Mom's 86th B'day! ”

Kersey Valley Zip Line
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Archdale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zip lining North Carolina has been reinvented by Kersey Valley, Inc. with engineered Sky Towers and a themed closed course including Flight School. With over 1.5 miles of cable our North Carolina zip line is one of the largest in the world! Gather your family and friends for an adventure of a lifetime on our amazing NC zip lines! At Kersey Valley Zip Line you will experience one of the only closed-course zip line rides ever built that is themed in aviation. You will traverse massive Sky Towers representing airports city codes across the country and around the world. Your feet will never touch the ground once you are airborne.
Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Mom's 86th B'day! ”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

My mom wanted to zipline for her 86th birthday. The staff was so patient and accommodating. She had to stop 3 times going up the first tower, but our guides, Joell and Cash, were gentle and encouraging. What a memory we made today! Well run, well maintained and, yes, the bathrooms are wonderful.

Burlington, North Carolina
“You have to try this!!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

First time trying the zip line...It was AWESOME!!!! Flight captains Billy and Justin were great instructors and well experienced. For me to be afraid of heights, this was one of the most amazing things I have ever done. My husband and I both will most definitely be back to do this again and to experience the other attractions available in the fall.

“High Flying Fun!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I took my son and 3 of his friends zip lining yesterday at Kersey Valley. We had so much fun traversing the 1.5+ miles of zip lines! Our flight captains Darrel and David were so great with the kids and made our experience highly entertaining! Safety is paramount and I never felt like I was in any danger (and I have a slight heights issue). The facilities were also very nice. We had so much fun and definitely will be back!

Glen Allen, Virginia
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 211 helpful votes
“fantastic day zip lining”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

One of the best experiences of my life! We went on first class, which had 14 ziplines. Our instructors, Ashley and David, were very nice and taught us how to break on our zipline and what to do if we got stuck. If you're in the area this is something you have to do!

Raleigh, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time zip lining.”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Wonderful place. I felt very safe. Al & Andrew were awesome flight captains. I am planning to go back in the fall.