“Best Day with our Granddaughter”

Kersey Valley Zip Line
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Archdale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zip lining North Carolina has been reinvented by Kersey Valley, Inc. with engineered Sky Towers and a themed closed course including Flight School. With over 1.5 miles of cable our North Carolina zip line is one of the largest in the world! Gather your family and friends for an adventure of a lifetime on our amazing NC zip lines! At Kersey Valley Zip Line you will experience one of the only closed-course zip line rides ever built that is themed in aviation. You will traverse massive Sky Towers representing airports city codes across the country and around the world. Your feet will never touch the ground once you are airborne.
Clayton
“Best Day with our Granddaughter”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Fantastic experience with our granddaughter Micaela. Thank you Roy & Will. YOU WERE AWESOME!!!! We will definitely be back.

Apex, North Carolina
“Great Time”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Very professional and safety conscious guides. We had a great time. They were very understanding and helped my son, who chickened out at the last minute, come back down. The rest of us had a blast.

Visited June 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Fun! Excellent Guides!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

My son and I went on the First Class Tour this afternoon! We had a great time! Our guides, Clare and Justin went out of their way to make us feel welcome and safe. We will definitely be back!

twohlgemuth, Owner at Kersey Valley Zip Line, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thanks for the review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Winston Salem, North Carolina
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Girls bucket-list”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My stepdaughter was visiting for the summer. She had made a bucket-list. We decided to take my daughter and her to fulfill one of her dreams. I was really impressed by the experience we had at Kersey Valley. The instructors, Joell and Justin were very impressive. They made sure the girls knew what they were getting into. Both girls were put in safety harnesses and headgear They watched an instructional video and reviewed it afterwards. The instructors were very encouraging and kept the girls focused on the task at hand. They made sure the girls were safe as they Ziplined across the sky!! It was very exciting to see our girls doing something like this. We took lots of pictures and video. The girls were proud of themselves. It really boost their self-esteem and gave them something to brag about. We all enjoyed the time we spent at Kersy Valley. We plan to go in the fall for the Corn Maize and the Horror trails. Hope you find this helpful.

Visited July 2014
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. Now you just have to put Spookywoods on your bucket list as your next adventure this October.
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I was very skeptical at first. However, it was much more exciting than I anticipated. My flight captains were very nice and did not treat me like it was my first time. It was a great time and I am DEFINITELY coming back!