“KERSEY VALLEY ZIP LINE”

Kersey Valley Zip Line
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Archdale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zip lining North Carolina has been reinvented by Kersey Valley, Inc. with engineered Sky Towers and a themed closed course including Flight School. With over 1.5 miles of cable our North Carolina zip line is one of the largest in the world! Gather your family and friends for an adventure of a lifetime on our amazing NC zip lines! At Kersey Valley Zip Line you will experience one of the only closed-course zip line rides ever built that is themed in aviation. You will traverse massive Sky Towers representing airports city codes across the country and around the world. Your feet will never touch the ground once you are airborne.
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We had a great time at Kersey Valley Zip line and will be back to experience the Night flights. We chose the First Class flight. We purchased our tickets from Costco. We enjoyed our tour guides Tony and Roy. This is our second trip to Kersey Valley. The first time was to the Spooky Woods in the fall, which was awesome!! I would recommend this attraction to anyone!!! Thanks for a great Mothers day adventure!! The Harringtons, Clemmons, NC.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I had never been on a zip line so this was my 1st experience. What a great time. From the instruction video to the last trip it was great. Our "flight captains" were Bobby & Cash & they were incredible. They were there to make sure we a had great & safe experience. They were fun & kept everyone at ease including a small girl who they got to make that 1st trip & from then on there was no stopping her. The actual flights were fun. They were long, fast, & thrilling. I had a great time & look forward to returning & will ask for the same flight captains.

twohlgemuth, Owner at Kersey Valley Zip Line, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thanks for the review, Bobby and Cash are amazing for sure. Sometimes I think they need to pay us for working here since they have so much fun.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

My wife and I took our Granddaughter here for her 11 birthday. (tell them it's your birthday and you get quite the birthday song!). She was scared until Bobby got eye to eye with her and had a heart to heart, 5 seconds of tears, and 2 hours of laughs! This place is a blast! We will be back with the whole family for zip line and The Haunted Woods. Bobby and "Captain Cash" were outstanding! They were as fun as the zip line. The people and the attraction are well worth the trip. Safety is top priority and never lacking.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

The crew was amazing, the lines were fun and got what I paid for. I recommend everyone to try this. If you have the flight crew we had, you'll enjoy it even more! Thanks guys!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My daughter and I went to Kersey Valley Zip Line Adventure April 17, 2014 and had the best time. I would highly recomend this zipline to any family wanting to have an great time.. The guides were very professional and made the zip adventure one not to forget. The importance of safety is top notch compared to some of the others I've been to. I was impressed by the emails especially the day before reminding you of your visit and time. I will certainly be going back for another adventure especially since they give each person a coupon for a buy one get one free on your next visit. Beside ziplining they offer a wide variety of other things to do. GREAT JOB STAFF