“Best day off...ever!”

Kersey Valley Zip Line
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Archdale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zip lining North Carolina has been reinvented by Kersey Valley, Inc. with engineered Sky Towers and a themed closed course including Flight School. With over 1.5 miles of cable our North Carolina zip line is one of the largest in the world! Gather your family and friends for an adventure of a lifetime on our amazing NC zip lines! At Kersey Valley Zip Line you will experience one of the only closed-course zip line rides ever built that is themed in aviation. You will traverse massive Sky Towers representing airports city codes across the country and around the world. Your feet will never touch the ground once you are airborne.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

First time zip lining....and it was AWESOME! Our guides Roy and Torrie couldn't have been any better. They made the adventure so worthwhile and FUN. Will definitely go back. If you haven't tried...then you must :) ask for Roy and Torrie, you won't regret.

twohlgemuth, Owner at Kersey Valley Zip Line, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Thanks for choosing Kersey Valley for your day off! We look forward to sharing more of your free time.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had a good time. This place clearly takes safety seriously, there was quite a bit of instruction and rules, but not over the top. Mike and Billie were great. They were working hard the whole time to get our group of 8 through all of the ten zip lines we did. We used a groupon so the price was great for what we got out of it.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend took me to Kersey Valley Ziplines this past Friday. The grounds are extremely clean and safe, not to mention gorgeous.
**What impressed me most was the professionalism, knowledge, and postive attitude of our zipline guides Roy and Torri - I would ask for them!! We still cannot rave about them enough and how they made us feel so at ease really just took the experience to a level of excellence! The staff, facility - amazing - I'm in town from LA and I've never seen anything this cool!!

Thank you Roy and Torri for the BEST time!!!!

Cait

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My friend and I, two 55 year old Mom's had a great time at Kersey Valley Zip Line. Everything was top notch from the initial phone call to make our reservations to the zip line experience itself. They answered all my questions and relayed all the pertinent information when I called to make the reservation. Our flight captains, Torrie and David were fun and encouraging. They helped calm our nerves and made sure that everyone had a fun, safe experience.

twohlgemuth, Owner at Kersey Valley Zip Line, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank you for coming to fly with us, we love to hear such great comments. We hope to see you here on the farm for another fun adventure soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Our flight captains were Roy and David. We had a fantastic time. Something I would definitely do again. You go in and get suited up and then watch a short safety video. They ask you a couple of questions to make sure you know all the safety points. They will check your gear again and then you head up to the tower. Once you get up in the tower, it is quick and simple. You can tell these guys know what they are doing. Once you get over the initial nervousness, it is awesome! I didn't want to stop! The flight captains kept us laughing and having a good time. If you are looking for an adventure, I would DEFINITELY recommend Kersey Valley Zip Line!