“Up, up, and away...”

Kersey Valley Zip Line
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Archdale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zip lining North Carolina has been reinvented by Kersey Valley, Inc. with engineered Sky Towers and a themed closed course including Flight School. With over 1.5 miles of cable our North Carolina zip line is one of the largest in the world! Gather your family and friends for an adventure of a lifetime on our amazing NC zip lines! At Kersey Valley Zip Line you will experience one of the only closed-course zip line rides ever built that is themed in aviation. You will traverse massive Sky Towers representing airports city codes across the country and around the world. Your feet will never touch the ground once you are airborne.
Kernersville, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Up, up, and away...”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was an incredible experience. Our flight captains, Bobby and Cash made it so memorable. If you go, you gotta request these crazy brothers. It is definitely back on the to do list!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Must do...more than once!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I won a certificate for two at a silent aunction and it was money well spent. This was an awesome adventure and Bobby and Cash made it even better. They are great captains by making sure we were safe as well as being entertaining the whole time. My boyfriend and I cannot wait to go back and take our friends. Go to Kersey Valley and ask for Bobby and Cash as your captains!

Kernersville, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best outdoor fun around!!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Cash and Bobby are the perfect guide duo! We felt safe but entertained, and can't wait to go back for more. I'd love to try a night trip... Everyone should try zip lining at Kersey Valley at least once.

Visited May 2013
twohlgemuth, Owner at Kersey Valley Zip Line, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
The flight crews we have are very crucial in making your experience a great one. If you get these two brothers, your in for a treat for sure.

Thanks for being a fan!
Kernersville, North Carolina
“Best kept secret in Forsyth County”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Probably the best experience that I have had in a long time. Tony, Clair and Katie were very professional and made everyone comfortable. Night zip lining at night is soooo cool. I will be back.

Visited April 2013
“Best attraction in the 10 yrs I've been in NC or ever.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

It was a great experience. The staff was excellent especially Oscar put me at ease right away. Because the movie they put at first makes the breaking look complicated but they simplify it for you and it was my 10yr b- day and he loved it . Except he was 72 lbs and had to help himself come to some platforms so I recommend to little ones be heavier.

Visited April 2013