“Must do...more than once!”

Kersey Valley Zip Line
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Archdale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zip lining North Carolina has been reinvented by Kersey Valley, Inc. with engineered Sky Towers and a themed closed course including Flight School. With over 1.5 miles of cable our North Carolina zip line is one of the largest in the world! Gather your family and friends for an adventure of a lifetime on our amazing NC zip lines! At Kersey Valley Zip Line you will experience one of the only closed-course zip line rides ever built that is themed in aviation. You will traverse massive Sky Towers representing airports city codes across the country and around the world. Your feet will never touch the ground once you are airborne.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I won a certificate for two at a silent aunction and it was money well spent. This was an awesome adventure and Bobby and Cash made it even better. They are great captains by making sure we were safe as well as being entertaining the whole time. My boyfriend and I cannot wait to go back and take our friends. Go to Kersey Valley and ask for Bobby and Cash as your captains!

There are newer reviews for Kersey Valley Zip Line

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Cash and Bobby are the perfect guide duo! We felt safe but entertained, and can't wait to go back for more. I'd love to try a night trip... Everyone should try zip lining at Kersey Valley at least once.

twohlgemuth, Owner at Kersey Valley Zip Line, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

The flight crews we have are very crucial in making your experience a great one. If you get these two brothers, your in for a treat for sure.

Thanks for being a fan!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Probably the best experience that I have had in a long time. Tony, Clair and Katie were very professional and made everyone comfortable. Night zip lining at night is soooo cool. I will be back.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

It was a great experience. The staff was excellent especially Oscar put me at ease right away. Because the movie they put at first makes the breaking look complicated but they simplify it for you and it was my 10yr b- day and he loved it . Except he was 72 lbs and had to help himself come to some platforms so I recommend to little ones be heavier.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The staff was so nice very informative and put me at ease right away so we would start having fun instead of being scared. Because the video you see first makes breaking seem so complicated. but they show you a simple way.. Would recommend to anyone.