“Overnight/Follow-up was very good.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Archdale
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in High Point, NC to be with our grand-kids the next day because we had to be there early. The room was very nice as has been our experience during past stays and we included our pet Standard Poodle, Beau, in this trip. The hospitality at check-in was warm and the process was very quick with no issues. The accommodations were comfortable and fit our needs (my wife has issues with entering/exiting a high-walled tub...the "accessible" room was perfect. We had only one issue during our stay. At about 3 am, guests arrived through the hall entrance directly across from our room. They were rather loud especially considering the time. We received a survey email after our stay in which I addressed the problem (even though this was not the fault of the hotel). We received a reply indicating steps were being taken to try to minimize these incidents. I feel the follow-up and attention to customer issues was exceptional. We highly recommend this location.

Room Tip: It is a good idea to try to book rooms away from exterior entry and stair well doors.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is a smaller Country Inn but size does not matter here. The staffs are very friendly. The hotel is exceptionally clean and is very well maintained. The bed is very comfortable, so are the comforters. You don't find here cheap beds and lumpy/see through comforters like those in other "Inn" class hotels. They recently upgraded the TV system to all HD channels with 3 or 4 free HBO channels. You'll can usually find a good movie to watch from the large LCD TV. Breakfast is average, nothing fancy but is good. There are always pop corns in the lobby in the evening that makes you want to run out to the store and get a beer. There are a number of family restaurants in the area within a 1-2 minute drive if you don't like fast foods. If you want me to say something not good about this hotel, the only thing I can think of is the location has poor cell phone signals from both AT&T and T-Mobile. I am on business in this area and stayed in this same hotel almost every week, so I know this hotel inside out.

Room Tip: Some rooms have worse cell phone signals than others. If this is important to you, try your phone be...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sam C
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Quiet, extremely clean and functional facility. Convenient to I-85 and to all furniture locales. Very friendly staff with excellent breakfast...Our second visit this year...Very good value. We'll be back..

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

This was my second stay at this hotel in a three month time period and it's one of my favorite ones in the area. Love the indoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast was amazing as always. The handicap room was a little jacked up but I did request it. Just a strange layout. Will be back.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank sarcasdic
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Again, Country Inns and Suites did not dissapoint! Absolutely nothing negative to report about this hotel. Spotless. Welcoming. The staff were awesome! Great beds... slept like a baby :) Breakfast was great as usual. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2012

For a budget hotel this was an unexpected pleasurable stay. With most other hotels in the area charging considerably more the Country Inn & Suites provided nice sized clean comfortable rooms convenient to I-85 and the downtown area. We used Carlson points plus for our stay and found the rate very attractive at $45 plus taxes. This included a nice breakfast of eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, breads and cereal.

I am used to staying in more "luxury brand" hotels but must say with my positive experience here I will definitely check out Country Inn & Suite hotels in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed here during a road trip to Fl. It was a quick on and off access off of 81. The hotel is what I have come to expect from Country Inns and Suites- nice sized clean comfortable rooms with a nice breakfast in the am. Reception person was cheerful and helpful with directions to an attraction we wanted to get to. I already had a reservation and came across a coupon in the hotel coupon book which was a cheaper price by about 15 dollars so I called and she said she could accept it because the hotel census was low, thank you very much. The only problem we had was finding the place at first because it is back off the road with a row of hotels but that keeps the noise level from the highway down. Good stay and good price!

Room Tip: check the roadway hotel coupons books for special prices
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Archdale
Holiday Inn Express & Suites High Point South
Hampton Inn Asheboro
Hampton Inn Asheboro
#1 of 6 in Asheboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheboro

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)

Address: 10151 N Main St, Archdale, NC 27263-2905
Location: United States > North Carolina > Archdale
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Archdale
Price Range: $81 - $133 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem) 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn Archdale