“Basic family restaurant with the staples everyone loves”
Review of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Daughter had the bacon burger, which was huge! I had the chicken sandwich, average. Salad was nice and fresh with cheese, crunchy croutons & sliced red onion. Drinks were never empty and the bakery had delicious muffins that we purchased for breakfast the next day. Great selection of pies and the classics like a Club Sandwich. Breakfast menu looked taste with lots to choose from. Will be back!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

the food was good and prices were very reasonable! We found out this is the only Perkins left in N.C!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We stopped for dinner Saturday night on our way home from the zoo. We were seated quickly, and our waiter was friendly and quick. Meal was good and hot. We would make a return stop here in the future too.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We had a very nice meal for the price. Most restaurants on Friday night are load and have wait lists in this area. We got right in at Perkins. Are food was good the the help did a very good job. We eat here about once a month. Service has improved greatly. Nice dinner for a fair price. My youngest daughter loves this place because she can order breakfast. The atmosphere is what we are looking for after a long week of work. Just quite on relaxed.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

We stopped in on a Thursday evening, parking lot was full, but restaurant had plenty of empty tables (a large group in the back.) I had no problem with the large group but our waiter was slow and inattentive; we ordered water to drink, and my glass practically stayed empty. I had to continually get his attention for a refill. We each had a salad, and if you don't mind the eating the bitter core, it was satisfactory. My husbands pork chop was cooked nicely but his green beans looked as if they were left over from Wednesday. I had the chicken tenders, they were fried crisply and very good to eat. This restaurant was the only one we seen in the area besides several fast food places. But I would not trouble to eat there again.