“My favorite fast food restaurant”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #61 of 140 Restaurants in Apex
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I am not a big fast food junkie but I do frequent the Chick Fil A locations in Cary and Holly Springs. Not only is the food always fresh, hot and tasty the staff is always over the top courteous and efficient. I always say they must have some sort of very strict training and know how to treat their employees well because they beat all the other fast foods chains when it comes to customer service. Also, the drive through is so fast even if when it is wrapped around the building at lunch time. Keep up the great work. Just wish you were open on Sundays!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Best Service ANYWHERE for drive thru service. I can always UNDERSTAND the person I'm talking to and Chick-Fil-A NEVER gets my order wrong. I wish they hadn't changed all the salads... that's a bummer.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Pretty much all I eat at Chick-fil-a. Their chicken biscuit and chicken burrito are awesome!! OH, and that new chocolate chip cookie is sick!!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The service at this location is outstanding, even by Chick-Fil-A standards! Even during busy times, the drive-thru moves quickly.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Quality food, very clean, and respectful employees. No loud rowdy music playing, family atmosphere. I like that they give back to the community, and care for the employees.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!