“AWFUL!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Apex, North Carolina
“AWFUL!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We live very close so it really stinks for us that it is so horrible! If you call after 6 they either will not answer or keep you on hold. I thought they were having phone trouble last night so I drove over to place an order at 6:45. The owner, or at least that is what she said, rolled her eyes and was completely rude- the food was under cooked including the chicken- threw everything away.

• Visited December 2012
21 Thank lynne t

Apex, North Carolina
“a little gem off 10/10”
Reviewed January 24, 2011

Really quite good. Located in a small strip mall, it is nothing fancy---very clean, but, really no atmosphere. Usually will eat in for lunch and get a carry out for dinner. Have ordered several differnt items from the menu and have never been disappointed. For a holiday party I placed a huge carry-out order at the the last minute and was totally impressed that it was beautifully displayed for the table on such short notice. I was expecting to have to take it home and plate it myself since it was such a last minute order. The owner was very helpfull and patient when placing my order too.

• Visited December 2010
2 Thank greatlakesgirlie

Been to Fuji Express? Share your experiences!