“Phenomenal rooms, great people.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Apex
B and B's Country Garden Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Apex B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This beautiful little spot is everything you'd look for in a B&B. Proprietors were very welcoming, everyone was very clean and inviting. The views were amazing, and I would recommend to anyone for a nice weekend getaway.

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I try to seek out locally owned b and b's when I am on business. B and B's fit all of my criteria-state government rate, close to where I was working, and comfortable. The hosts were very flexible with the breakfast and time it was served. I am diabetic and require a low carb diet, which they prepared. I needed to be on the road by 7:40 AM in the mornings, so they pushed breakfast back to 7:00 AM for me. I stayed in the Bluebonnet room, which was large and very comfortable for one person. One thing you may not see from the pictures is that I-540 has opened right behind the inn property. It messes up the view a bit, but the noise is less than from Kelly Rd. I don't feel too badly for the owners, though, as they are real estate brokers, and everyone knows what new interstates mean-more development. The hosts gave me good advice on a park nearby where I could run in the evenings. This location is close to Apex, Cary, and Raleigh, as well as Jordan Lake Recreation Area and Jordan Lake State Forest.

The only reason I did not give a 5 star rating was 2 issues with the bathroom. First, there is not a caddy in the shower, and there are no ledges on the tub for soap and shampoo. This means putting these items on the floor of the shower while using it. Second, the water was hard and had a strong iron taste. It tasted like the well water we had when I was a kid. Both of these would be fairly easy fixes, especially with these new inline water softeners. Other than these 2 things, it was a perfect stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room furthest from noisy Kelley Rd.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We had a great and peaceful stay at this place. It is kept beautifully and looks gorgeous. The accommodations were better than we expected and turned out to be very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2012

So glad we booked a room here for the weekend! It was very relaxing to get away from it all and this was the perfect place.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We had a great stay. It was a great weekend. Beautiful area!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2012

This place was more than we expected but everything we hoped for. I was thrilled with the room and service and we are hoping they will have something available this summer for us to stay again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We had a great time and found plenty to do in the surrounding area. The room was more than we expected and was really quiet and afforded us a great nights sleep. I really enjoyed our little getaway and it was just what we needed.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Apex
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
#3 of 6 in Apex
Candlewood Suites Apex Raleigh Area
4 mi away
WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Apex

Been to B and B's Country Garden Inn? Share your experiences!