“Great Family Run Italian Restaurant”

Daniel's Restaurant & Catering
Ranked #1 of 139 Restaurants in Apex
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife had eaten lunch at Daniel's (Italian cuisine) and raved about the quality of the food, and that they had excellent gluten-free pasta options (she knows good gluten-free when she gets it). This past Sunday I suggested we give it a go together (I do like Italian a lot). I am happy to report the entire meal and dining experience was excellent. The food was obviously prepared from custom recipes with fresh ingredients. The dining room decor was nicely done. The place was clean and neatly arranged. The female Sever we had was excellent, very helpful, and attentive without being bothersome. I had Daniel's special Chicken & Broccoli with Walnuts Alfredo - YUM! My wife had Veal in a Marinara Sauce of some type over Penna Pasta - She Loved It! Meal prices are quite reasonable. Can highly recommend giving this place a try.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Daniel's Restaurant in Apex has a separate section and door just to handle their take-out and catering business. Business is brisk since the entrees are delicious and there's plenty of 'em. Their sauces and seasoning are perfectly done but they don't believe in drowning featured food so much it becomes a fancy soup. We had Penne with Italian Sausage & White Beans (the lightest sauce of all), Fettuccine Daniel (Alfredo, broccoli & chicken), Eggplant Parm. over Linguini
(our crowd favorite), and Penne Ala Casa (assorted cheeses in a perfect blend), Just over $50. for all four dishes and served with a delicious roasted Garlic Bread.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Since moving to N.C., I have tried a few Italian restaurants. Most are just average but Daniel's is above the rest. Menu is large, and you can get glutten free pasta on request as well as whole wheat pasta. Be advised to make a reservation as it gets very busy. The Veal Marsala rocks!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Daniel's is a great little Italian restaurant. Excellent for a couples night out, or the family. Food is very good and at a reasonable price. Service has always been good - have been there many, many times...it's one of our favorite spots. It often gets very busy in the prime dining hours so it's best to go early if you can. I love the fried calamari and the baked ziti!! They do have some outdoor seating. They're also great for order and pick-up if you don't want to sit and eat there.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

You can't beat Daniels, great food, prices not to bad for what you get. The only thing I am not crazy for is the seating, things are a little tight in there. We live nearby Daniels & it is always busy, go early if you can.

Been to Daniel's Restaurant & Catering? Share your experiences!