“Always good Mexican food. Never a disappointment”
Review of La Rancherita

La Rancherita
Ranked #5 of 142 Restaurants in Apex
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I discovered this place about 15 years ago when my brother-in-law came to town to see our new house which we had not moved into yet. He and I went to this place by accident and he said (and mind you, he is picky about his food) that was wonderful. This place has never let me down since. One of the waitresses even pointed out to me one time that the enchilada sauce had a little flour in it. That explained why I had sometimes had problems with the food, because I am a celiac. It has never been a problem to order with enchiladas with green sauce!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I have eaten here for years. Service is fast, food is good and filling. It's my comfort food. Prices are great. It's in historical down town Apex, which is always interesting to meander through with lovely shops.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have been eating at La Rancherita since 1997. My husband and I had our first blind date there and were married 5 months later!
We have always had friendly and fast service.

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Great food, prompt service, great atmosphere! Good value for the price. In the heart of downtown Apex, so after dinner, lots of walkability.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

This place used to be a joe average Mexican restaurant. The food was just kind of ok and I hadn't eaten there in years.

All that changed tonight. I had the best chicken tamale in my life, the guac was fantastic and the service was excellent. Many more healthier options (Fish tacos, vegetarian dishes) on a good looking menu.

If you haven't tried this in awhile, try it again. It is mucho better.

Been to La Rancherita? Share your experiences!