“Excellent” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Apex
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great restaurant in downtown Apex. Good food, reasonable prices and great customer service. What more could you want.

• Visited January 2014

“Best Mexican! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Best Mexican food I have ever had. Reasonable prices and great service! We sat down and a server came over right away with chips and salsa and took our drink orders. Once we ordered food it came out very quickly! Absolutely delicious!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Inexpensive Mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

You can get the best Fajitas in Western Wake County here. Friendly and attentive staff. The location is a plus as well being in downtown Apex. The frozen margaritas are good also. Great for families and large groups too. Well worth the trip.

• Visited October 2013
“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have been to this restaurant dozens of times. The food has always been excellent. The service is very good.I bring my family and friends often. All of my experiences at this restaurant have been good.

• Visited September 2013
“Good, inexpensive Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I agree with the other reviewer that I had passes by La Rancherita countless times because I thought it was a generic Mexican place. Well, that all ended tonight. The wait for a table at Salem Street Pub was over 30 minutes, so with a hungry little kid, we bailed and made our way across the street. It's a relatively small place and it was bustling. Our server was efficient but seemed a bit rushed. I ordered the carnitas and our door came quickly. In the meantime we chowed down on crisp tortillas and I could taste the cilantro in the salsa - excellent. My carnitas came and they were braised so tenderly, they basically fell apart on my fork! Flavorful and not oily, it was complemented nicely by the rice (just the right amount of stickiness) and the "Mexican slaw" which was not soggy. Overall a great meal! Will definitely return!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to La Rancherita? Share your experiences!