“Best sushi ever!”

Cuisines: Asian
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best sushi ever!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Ate there with my two sons and their girlfriends. Pricing is very reasonable, with the BOGO. Loved the edamame! The sushi was amazing! So yummy. My favorite is the Forever Young. Love, Love, Love!

Visited July 2014

Pittsboro, North Carolina
“Great little find!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Big menu and best part if u like sushi you will love this place. There menu is awesome as it has pictures of each roll and how it is composed! Even better, you buy one 8 pc and you get one free! Everything was fresh and looked just liked the picture! Service was good too! I will be back!

• Visited July 2014
GA
“Good quality, fresh sushi in a comfortable atmosphere”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The family went here for a belated Father's Day dinner. Three of us had sushi rolls and my 12-year-old daughter ordered House Lo Mein, which was very good. Of the sushi, our 20-year-old son loves the Brothers in Arms. I enjoyed Tarantula Wasp with the soft shelled crab and Woman in Love. Hubby liked the Rainbow and Dynamite. We all shared a seaweed salad and even those who say they don't like seaweed enjoyed it. The calamari was ok - I like the garlicky flavor and it wasn't overcooked, but I've had better. There are TVs to watch sports (the World Cup was on) and it's a great family atmosphere. The bargain hunter in me loved the specials, although for 4 people the bill still came to $83 before tip - but we ate a lot of sushi! I'm sure we will be back.

• Visited June 2014
Apex, NC
“Love, love, love this place!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Apex. They have a good selection of your basic Thai offerings, including a full range of curry dishes. Their sushi is also very good, and is buy one, get one free, every day. The service has always been good to great.
The only negative that I can remotely think of is the very odd décor. It is best described as modern Asian mixed with old world Italian themes. I think they redecorated after another restaurant moved out and quit. Other than that, I cannot stress how much I love the food at this place.
They will also make modifications to any dish (substitute noodles for rice, for example, or make something extra spicy). I generally rotate between the curry menu and basic pad thai, made Thai spicy. Absolutely delicious!

• Visited May 2014
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Yum Sushi”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Really big assortment of cleverly name rolls. Also, a big plus when we went is they had a buy one get one free deal. Really nice gyoza appetizer,and Tempura shrimp plate for kids meal were a hit too. They have a full menu of entree's too, if you aren't into sushi. I will admit I haven't gotten to try them. Service was friendly and efficient.

Visited March 2014

Been to sushi IWA? Share your experiences!