“Holy Cannoli”

Buttercream Bakeshop
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Apex
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Went here solely for Cannolo. It was great. Might be nice to have a "family" price if purchasing more than 10 but either way the cannolo were great.

It's very very hard not to buy one of everything. Everything looked delicious. Guess we will have to make this a regular stop just to make sure we taste everything and verify it is indeed a good.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

We came here to get something special for dessert. We got the double chocolate mousse cake. It sounded so great we asked if they could mix and match the raspberry filling with chocolate icing. Unfortunately when we ate it later that day we discovered the cake was really dry and there wasn't enough mousse to moisten it up. I hope they get this fixed up soon.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Buttercream Bakeshop was one of my stops on a recent stop in Apex. It is a small shop with a few tables but is very welcoming and cozy when you enter. The cases have many selections so it can be a little overwhelming. Some of the items are creative as I got a Dude bar that is sort of like a brownie with bacon. There were other ingredients too but it didn't last long enough to remember everything. Then there is a Hocus Pocus bar that reminded me a little of a seven layer bar. The coconut macaroons covered in chocolate are so good as well as the cookies. I enjoy my stops here as I leave with lots of goodies and service is very welcoming.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Love this local Bake Shop. One of our favorites after eating an early dinner in downtown Apex. Love the Lemon Bars and almost everything in the place. Have never had anything that was wonderful.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017

We have gotten every birthday cake for the four people in our family for the last few years. They are always wonderful tasting as well as beautiful!

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Buttercream Bakeshop? Share your experiences!