Holiday Inn Express Apex/Raleigh
Residence Inn
$66
$62
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfree breakfastrooms are cleanfront deskstayed heregreat place to staywould definitely stay here againmexican restaurantclose to downtownenjoyed the outdoor poolyogurtsoccer tournamentnice staynext morningdanehietinaitems
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Spent two nights here and we were both very pleased. Very pleasant staff and a very clean hotel. The room we booked had two queens. four pillows per bed (yahoo!!) nice bathroom and a great hot shower. Morning breakfast was about as expected but good. Since we have children in Apex with now 3 grand children, we will be staying here again (and again)....

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We travelled to Raleigh for the NC state fair, and I thought that I had booked 2 nights. Unfortunately, I only booked one and the hotel was full, so the manager was able to find us a room at this Holiday Inn Express. They took us in before check-in and gave us a nice room. The lady at the desk, Karla, was an absolute gem! I locked my keys in the car, and she called and handles all the arrangements to get them out for me! She was a pleasure to meet and she went above and way beyond her call of duty to help me out!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed at this location a couple of years ago and was less than impressed. Since then, they seem to have made great strides at cleaning and at friendliness. Like some others have said, the AC is a little loud, but that is the nature of that type of AC where every room is on its own unit. Unlike a lot of hotels, they don't have those annoying motion detectors that shut off the AC as soon as you leave the room. Accordingly, you can keep the room temperature rather comfortable. They also have a pool, which is a big plus with the kids.

My "group" had two rooms and we all thought they were good. The breakfast was decent, but not spectacular. Hey, it's better than what I eat at home!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location is good, close to major highways. Price was very fair. Noisy air conditioner in room and limited breakfast options were only negatives.

Room Tip: Test A/C noise level when you arrive. If noisy, request to change. I wish I did.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Spent 3 nights in Apex, NC. King size bed ( the best my wife & I have ever slept on ) thank you very much. Oh, did I tell you the room came with a jacuzzi. Now you have to supply the wine yourself, to make it truly relaxing...& we did. The staff was more that generous. Centered around our points of interest.

Room Tip: Go for the king size bed & jacuzzi...& unwind. Faces the west, though the windows are tinted. Their was a wedding party next door to us on the first night. Noise was not an issue.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple