“Great Hotel/Clean”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Apex
Lancaster, SC
“Great Hotel/Clean”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Stayed at the HIE in Apex, NC for the first time while there on business and was very satisfied with my 3 night stay. When I arrived at the hotel, I was greeted by a couples of very nice ladies working the desk. Check in was very quick and acknowledged me being a Platinum member. They were also very helpful in answering any questions about places to eat, directions, etc. The room was very spacious and very clean as most HIE's are. The bed was also very comfortable. WiFi access was very good all week which is important to me for work related stuff. Breakfast was the normal HIE breakfast they serve. Everything was always hot and fresh each morning and the breakfast host was always on top of things. I would highly recommend this hotel if ever in the Apex/Raleigh area. I will definitely be staying here when in town on business.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MikesTikibar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Family came to visit and they insist that i book this Hotel each time. The staff is friendly, rooms are clean, a but probably the best part is the convenient location. We explored Salem St in Downtown Apex, with plenty of shops and restaurants just minutes away, it is also covenient to Downtown Raleigh, RDU Airport, RTP, or Crabtree Valley Mall as well. The convenience and friendly staff always make this my go to Hotel when family or friends come to visit. Highly recommended!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Stallings, North Carolina
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed at Holiday Inn in Apex for business during the last week of January. The hotel was very clean and the room was comfortable. Breakfast was great for a quick hotel breakfast. The front desk staff were friendly. I would definitely stay again, and would recommend to anyone looking to stay in the area!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

As other people noted the staff is exceptional especially Theresa who always remembers me even if it has been awhile. It is nice when you travel a lot especially to see a familiar and friendly face! Give that woman a raise! Hotel is clean and nicely updated. My only beef is that there are too many smoking rooms must be because it is hard to get a non-smoking room!! Should not be!!

• Stayed January 2013
Cherry C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Apex/Raleigh, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
We appreciate your recent stay and kind words. Theresa is a gem! We look forward to accommodating you on your next trip to Apex, NC.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed January 11, 2013

PJA Colorado Springs, CO
My wife and I spent the Christmas Holiday in Apex visiting my son and his family and daughter's family came down from VA. Upon check-in, Ben made us feel right at home and very welcome. He went out of his way to insure we had everything we needed. Same for Dane on another night. The room was perfect, my wife was very impressed with the decor, cleanliness, and comfort. The breakfast was very good and I was pleasantly surprised with varied options. With my son's family living in Apex, we will be coming out often and will make the Holiday Inn Express our first choice. Thanks to all for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
I am glad you were able to spend the Holiday with your family and our family! Dane and Ben both have a way of making sure our guest feel right at home.I am glad we are the first choice for your stays in Apex, we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your kind comments.
Philadelphia PA
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Firstly - I've stayed in 500 + hotels and know what it means to be accommodated. I suffered a hand injury before showing up at the hotel and had no use of my hand set in a splint. They gave me handicapped room which was welcome. I forgot a plastic bag and tape so I could shower. Front desk provided this for me. I needed a button sewed on and front desk did this for me. Hotel was very clean and beds were comfy. I felt at hone.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn Express in North Carolina. We appreciate your nice comments regarding being accommoodated that means we have succeeded at what we do to make you feel at home. Hope that injury is all healed up and back you are feeling better. Hope to see you again!
Granite Falls, NC
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had a bad experience with another hotel and ended up booking here at the last minute. Upon arrival Dane at the desk, took pity upon me after hearing of my troubles. He upgraded us to a King room and was extremely helpful!!! He made a nightmare situation end up being pleasant! Breakfast was pretty good and the staff was awesome all the way around!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the great feedback. I am so gald to hear that Dane was there to help you get settled into our hotel and you could have a restful night and a good breakfast. You so deserved that upgrade! We're hoping the next time you're in the area you return for another stay.
Cherry Champion, GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Apex
Candlewood Suites Apex Raleigh Area
Comfort Inn Apex
Comfort Inn Apex
#3 of 6 in Apex
Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Cary
Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary

Been to Holiday Inn Express Apex/Raleigh? Share your experiences!