“Nice, Inexpensive Spot!”
Review of Comfort Inn Apex

Comfort Inn Apex
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Apex
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed here one night while seeing a concert at Koka Booth Ampitheatre nearby. The drive to and from was very easy and the facilities were nice. Everything was clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was sufficient. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2kidvacation, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apex, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Shay O,

Kind Regards,

Anita Patel
Director Of Operations
Comfort Inn - Apex
919-387 4600

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Apex

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is a difficult review to make because the hotel in it self was quite average yet staying at it was terrible. My wife and I stayed two separate occasions for a few days and had the same experience each night. The front desk staff were pleasant and professional and the rooms were clean and that's about the only positive input I can offer. Sadly this hotel is use by construction workers, contractors and laborers each night that come in late and fill most of the rooms. Each night there were loud arguments & fights, the police were on property banging on doors, beer cans were strewn about the parking lot and the hall carpets were covered with mud from work boots. I know this isn't the fault of the hotel, yet it made for a very unpleasant stay. Additionally, a house keeper knocked on the door, didn't wait and walked into my room at 8:30 in the morning ( I was naked coming out of the shower). Although amusing, is was very unprofessional and most people would have been VERY upset by that.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eatsandsleeps
2kidvacation, Director Of Operations at Comfort Inn Apex, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Anita Patel
Director Of Operations
Comfort Inn - Apex
919-387 4600

Reviewed November 6, 2012

just wanted to thank Rupal and her staff for there weekly wonderful service a truck driver there every tuesday from Atlanta they make my stay enjoyable while on my 10hr dot break before i start my route the next day thanks once again and keep up the good work

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I arrived late on August 31, 2012, when we arrived in our room, there was NO BEDSPREAD on the bed, just a light blue blanket, sheets and pillows. We did not think we needed to call the front desk about not having a bedspread on the bed after driving all day. The next day a few hours after we checked out, I received a phone call stating house keeping had reported that the bedspread was not in the room, I told "Veronica" that there was never one to begin with and she then asked me to look in my suitcase to see if I "accidentally" "packed the KING SIZE BEDSPREAD" Seriously??? I said ma'm there was never a bedspread and I have never stolen anything and did not take the bedspread! She said ok and hung up the phone. (I am not sure if she understood me, spoke very broken English) Three days later, I find $100.00 charged to my visa for the bedspread! My husband has called them and said Manager would call us, still no call! BEWARE!!! I will never stay in any Comfort Inn or any of there Choice Hotels, after being falsely accused of theft!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Seitz37801
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This is Comfort Inn is a nice place to stay. All of the staff that i encountered during my stay were very friendly. The room was clean and well stocked. So if your in the Apex area this hotel is well worth staying at.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was a one night stay and everything was very good. It seemed as though everything was recently upgraded. The breakfast was above what you would expect but the seating area was limited. Be warned that if you are coming off US 1 onto Lufkin Rd, Garmin will tell you to turn right on to Williams St. The hotel has poor signage and is on your left. In fact you can turn left into the parking lot before you get to Williams St but there are no signs to direct you. The one small sign is behind a bush. After going the wrong way for about 2 miles I called the desk and was told that a lot of people do this??? No apology, so it must be our fault for the lack of signs. Sometimes you can fix stupid, but in this case??

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Check in was quick with no frills, extra conversation, etc. Staff was pleasant. Room was what I expected at this rate and seemed to be recently updated. Everything was clean including the bathroom. The area is growing so expect to see trade/contractor trucks in the parking lot. Overall a good value.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Scott R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Apex
Holiday Inn Express Apex/Raleigh
Candlewood Suites Apex Raleigh Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary
Comfort Suites Regency Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs
Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Cary

Been to Comfort Inn Apex? Share your experiences!