All reviews animation team ice cream fish lovely holiday turkey pool games free bottled water gorgeous resort rooms were cleaned every day salad food in the main restaurant family group guest relations bus stop big pool a great week hotel location
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Just back to cold wet Scotland after a fantastic week at this resort ,, all the staff where helpful and so friendly, the food was excellent and plentiful.we are hoping to return in the autumn thank again to ALL STAFF

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2019

We were a family of four. Three teenagers, 17,18 and 19. Although the entertainment was not in full flow at the time of year we went, we had a really good time. Burhan and Hatice from the animation team were such fun and helped us have a good time. Although most of the staff did not speak much English, they were all very helpful and we got by. The rooms were comfortable. The food was good and varied and food at lunch times at the snack bar was very tasty. We had a great week and are looking to come back later in the year.

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I arrived here at 11pm on the 27/04/19 and the check in staff were absolutely disgraceful. When I arrived in my room (club room) it was freezing and the temperature was not working.

I reported this to the receptionist a total amount of 3 times that it wasn’t working and i was advised they didn't have the technical manager working and was advised I needed to wait until the following morning for this to be fixed.

Basically I was advised to sleep in the cold until someone arrived. After a debate with the receptionist she advised someone would send me a temp heater.

I am still waiting for one and it’s 12am. I have never had such a poor check in experience ever and I have visited many countries. Absolutely shocked!

Here for a one whole week and off to a very bad start!

Thumbs down for me so far!

Absolutely no excuses from the hotel on this one for me!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

I would strongly recommend not going to this bug ridden hotel. Decor is extremely dated as well as the facilities. Shower water comes out brown and all food is served cold (even the chips). We was ripped off by a man called Vahap who took £100 for excursions that didn’t happen due to the weather. If visiting this hotel try and lower your expectations of both food and basic hygiene

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Stayed mid-April with my partner and 16 year daughter.
The hotel was very relaxing, staff were excellent very attentive and happy to help. Staff were very happy which made it have a very good feel. There was free WiFi in the main hotel, pool area and even worked on the beach. Beach was accessed straight from the hotel. They had a free pool table, table tennis and table football. There were big fridges dotted around the grounds with free bottled water. The food was really good snack bar had burgers and kebabs etc and the main restaurant had an extensive range of salads and mezes, freshly baked bread and sweets, there was also many hot meat, fish and vegetables. Most of the food in the main restaurant was Turkish and very tasty. Although I don't tend to partake in entertainment at most resorts Mehmet was really good at bringing people together from different areas and countries. Bodrum was a 20 minute bus ride from right outside the hotel and cost 4.5 Turkish Lira about 70p. The room was basic and clean and was even stocked with a fridge of free cold drinks. We treated ourselves to a Turkish Bath and Spa on site which was fabulous. I would definitely recommend this hotel and we will definitely be returning.

Trip type: Traveled with family
LatanyaParkResort, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Latanya Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Guest,

Especially we thank you for your detailed review.