1,208 results
All reviews sunset bar water sports cha cha turkey great holiday main restaurant great weather shuttle service pine trees golf buggies holiday resort table tennis beach volleyball hotel guests italian restaurant animation team laguna
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2017

We randomly found this hotel, when we were searching for a new hotel to visit in Bodrum. Especially a one, which is away from the hectic life of Bodrum.
The hotel has an amazing coast, almost always windy, so you don't get irritated by the heat. The staff are very kind and helpful. the layout is very peaceful. the food is above the average. I, however, think there should be more staff in order to support the present ones, as a guest, ı observed how much they work and how tired they get... Still very dedicated though. The only problem was the drinking water, I think the hotel should make a new deal. water was really irritating, so I needed to Rush to the market everyday to buy my drinking water. very recommended.

Room tip: Blocks 1 and 2
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank OzgeE33
Hapimag_Bodrum, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Hapimag Sea Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the valuable time you have taken to share your experience with us. Your comments regarding the drinking water have been shared with the related department for necessary actions to be taken for the future.

We wish to have you back with us.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

I have been there at leat 5 times with my family in last years. The nature there and the location of the hotel is really beautiful. The ratio of service quality to the accommodation price was also good in the past. Also people who could easily effort (including me) the price of far far better/luxury hotels booked this hotel for its location/nature and the acceptable quality. But each year I have experienced the massive degradation in terms of service quality. I booked the hotel recently in July 2017 for couple of days (not at least for one week as usual due to said quality degradation) to meet my friends there whom I can meet only once a year. But just only after one night I checked out. I will never ever book this hotel again unless their vision/service quality/management mentality changes. Also the quality of food in terms of food variety/presentation/taste massively degraded over years. In summary this hotel is no longer the same good hotel as it was 4-5 years ago, although the accommodation price did not get cheaper. So, my humble advice is: look for something else.

3  Thank ilker-cankaya

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a review and providing us with your valued feedback. We regret to hear that we fell short in any way regarding service quality you received from our facilities and outlets.

Please kindly be assured that your comments have been shared with our management team and related departments as we are committed to making every guest feel welcomed at our resort as well as providing quality accommodations and service.

We hope you will reconsider and allow us another opportunity to welcome you back for a more pleasant stay with us in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed July 16, 2017

I had a wonderful time when I stayed there with my family between July 10 thru 15th. The hotel was overcrowded specially at the restaurants, the breakfasts especially were a bit chaotic if you pass 10am, however the staff were always very friendly and helpful. food selection was great and delicious/hats to the chef for creating such unique dishes (shrimps in eggplant). The rooms were spotless clean and comfortable. While the beach was good, would have been better if it were sand and not cobbles. There could be more activities/animations at night. Couple ppl to send special thanks to: Barış at Front Desk, Aynur and Eylem in Lavender, Mehmet and Adem at Sunset, Mehmet the bellboy and the young fellas who drive the golf carts back and forth with smiling faces under the scorching hot weather. They all made our vacation extra special. Hope to see you next summer!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Hapimag_Bodrum, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Hapimag Sea Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you for sharing your opinions about our hotel and your holiday,
It is so providing for us to get good reviews and feedbacks from our member

We are hoping to host you and your family once again at Hapimag Resort Sea Garden,

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to Sea Garden for 17 years. This place is like my family home now. The sea is unbelievably cristal clean! You don't need goggles to see the fish or the bottom of the sea. The staff is helpful and the resort is clean. The food is delicious, I would especially recommend you the meatballs. If you want to escape from everything and have relaxing wonderful holiday this is the place to come

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your experience, which have been also shared with our Team.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you again

Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

great experience again... Perfect environment, great company especially Melike and Emine were outstanding with their help and interest. Enjoyed a lot and highly recommend. Separate kids pool by the kids club, we especially enjoyed farm visit :) thanks

Date of stay: June 2017
2  Thank Gencersin
Hapimag_Bodrum, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Hapimag Sea Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

We will be looking forward to welcoming you again