“Had to return again ...”
Review of Bodrum Park Resort

Bodrum Park Resort
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Yaliciftlik
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Bodrum Park Resort.

A lovely welcome on arrival very attentive friendly staff.

Loved the food, had a fab room cleaned daily to high standard the beach is amazing!

Would recommend this hotel we loved our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank gembenhol
SALE48, Guest Relations Manager at Bodrum Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all , We will pass all your nice words to our personnel and management team because everything you noticed is motivation for us to make our services much better.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that we have met up with your expectations through reviews like yours are always helpful for us and for travelers who are considering our hotel for their forthcoming holiday. Once again we thank you for using your valuable time to post such great review and for all the recommendations. Hope to welcome you to sunny Bodrum again and wish you and your family all the best.

Mine KARABAŞ

Guest Relations Manager

There are newer reviews for Bodrum Park Resort

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was our second year in a row visiting this wonderful resort hotel. Last year (10 days in Sep 2012) we enjoyed staying there and didn't have any complaints and had a great stay. This year (beginning of August), it was even nicer with the new staff and upgrades. The room we stayed in was spectacular! It was one of the newly remodeled club rooms. Not only the room had the best comfort and design taste, it also had an amazing terrace that we enjoyed so much. The food, the service, cleanness, atmosphere, crew's friendliness... everything is top notch. The Sea! OMG! This place offered us best experience I ever had in a hotel stay. I can't wait to go back to Bodrum Resort Park next year, swim there, relax, and meet the familiar faces that made our stay absolutely amazing. Thank you so much to the reception team, management, and customer services. Looking forward to be back again.

Room Tip: Club rooms have nice view and they are very close to the restaurant (some noise but not much) The ot...
1  Thank Burcu A

Mine KARABAŞ

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We are traveling more than 20 years to the seasides in Turkey.
This year, we made our best experience at the Hotel Bodrum Park Resort. I can strongly recomment this hotel. Best beach, perfect nature, super and friendly service, perfect place close to Bodrum, good animation and sportsprogram.
As well excellent Management, through managing director Mr. Firat Kaya.
If Bodrum Park Resort upgrade and renovate their rooms, than the hotel would be 7 star hotel. I believe and convinced, afterwards the hotel become the best seaside hotel in all Europe!!

1  Thank Ercan2013
SALE48, Guest Relations Manager at Bodrum Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Bodrum Park Resort! We are so happy to welcome you as our guest and happy again that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would like to pass on our heartfelt thanks to you for your comments and hope to see you again in the future. Remember that we are always at your service and always happy to receieve your comments to improve the quality of our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance.

Kind regards,

Mine KARABAŞ - GUEST RELATIONS

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Lovely location and hotel, needs more English visitors, staff were very good and food was also great, lots to choose from. Entertainment was great and rooms were cleaned to a high standard. The surrounding areas were lovely I have a big soft spot in my heart for bodrum and I love the Turkish people they are all warm and friendly. Great all round holiday and we will be back.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Mine KARABAS-GUEST RELATIONS

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our family of 4, visited the resort in April 2013, great location, beautiful room but rooms were cold and damp. Beautiful pvt. beach and pool slides but closed due to building work. Since day one there was no hot water but after two days of several complaints they finally moved us to different room which was slightly better.
These two points are for Entertainment staff , they provided excellent service by making sure that kids are entertained( 5 n 11 yrs)
Food was below average though lots of variety .
It no way near 5 or 4 star but I can see its potential if staff get proper training and all the facilities work properly.
1/2 from Bodrum main town.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
SALE48, Guest Relations Manager at Bodrum Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

dear Guests,

we're very saddened to know that you had an unpleaseant holiday here. You can be sure that we have better services for our guests now.
we are always ready to welcome you and make you forget your unpleaseant memories.

kindest regards.

Mine KARABAŞ - GUEST RELATIONS

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Yalıciftlik area, where the hotel is located, is I guess the most green area of Bodrum, the surroundings is not the best but the nature is still nice. There is ‘dolmuş’ services (shared taxi) departing in front of the hotel to Bodrum in every half an hour, serving till later at night. So you can go to central Bodrum easily with around 30 to 40 minutes journey on the road surrounded by the olive trees. I preferred this hotel because of the pictures of the lovely bay and the comments of the others about the sea. After having 1 week holiday over there, I confirm the comments about the sea; the view of the bay is breathtaking, the sea is incredible -perfectly clean- and you are swimming with a lot of fish around. If the sea, sun and swimming are the purposes of your holiday, the hotel is just perfect to enjoy, but if you expect more, you would get disappointed ! The hotel is located on the hill amongst the olive and pine trees. The main building&the main restaurant is on top, the beach area is down the hill. The club rooms are located in between, so you have to go up&down during the day, which could be frustrating sometimes, especially at the hottest noon times. One has to think about that incase of any disabilities. The small pool in the main building was not preferrable, for us at least. The beach area is nice, compact with a bigger pool -for adults&children-, pool with waterslides, snack&bar area; which are all pretty handy. The beach is with small stones (no sand unfortunately) and there are 2 wooden platforms lying inside the sea with sunbeds on, so you can prefer to use one of them to sunbathe&swim. My suggestion is to try the one in the long distance, because it is quieter and the fish around turns your swimming time to an unforgettable ceremony. Our room, although needs some improvements, was still ok, the bed was comfortable, but honestly you have to take into account the problems with unworking room facilities i.e. airconditions, minibars etc. We were lucky enough to have a minibar problem only, that was fixed after a little fight with the management (We were said first that there was a missing spare part and they were waiting to receive that. After 3 or 4 calls to the reception and a visit late at night to ask to change that minibar, a maintenance man came again and just plugged in :-) was funny really.) The hotel was very crowded when we were there and it was sometimes irritating to have the queue and the rush during the meal times, especially at dinner. And furthermore, there were sunbed fights unfortunately, in even very early mornings ! I am a person who likes to make sun&swim ceremony in the very early morning, at around 07:00, so I was down to the beach area at around 06:45 and I saw almost all the good places were occupied by the towels already. I assumed most people put their towels on the sunbeds from late night, unbelievable! So you have to be ready to come across such things that makes the holiday a little in a hurry. The food was not the best, especially I did not like the soups at all because I think that the taste was only from the artificial flavourings. But I would not say negative to the rest because you can anyway find something to eat, fish and the salad bar would be the best. I would give 5 stars to the women who are responsible for preparing the snack “gozleme” (freshly handmade stuffed pastry), they really made a good job, very thin dough with enough filling made the result so delicious (I was lucky that I discovered them in the last day of our holiday ;-)).‘Simit’ (a kind of bagel) that was being served at 17:00 in the pool area was also nice with a cup of tea. We did not use a-la-carte restaurants, so I cannot give comments on these. But simply do not expect to be served well and feel special during your meals, at the beach and pool area, because the service was mostly below the average. We thank to the waiter Mr.Ersin only who was taking his job seriously and served us well at the main ‘Lotus’ restaurant. Maybe the others were ok too but it was very crowded and I assume they were not able to “manage” the crowd. We also thank to the lady responsible for our room’s cleaning, Mrs.Fatma, who cared her job seriously too. The cleanliness of the hotel in general though was not very good, I may say that the lovely flowers were neglected, and there were plastic bottles&cups at the beach area unfortunately (though I would not blame the management totally for that, most of the people were careless too). I have also some words for the mini club; the area reserved for this purpose was very nice but the staff was quite reckless over there. I did not feel that they were there to play and entertain the children. The children were more likely to entertain themselves. If a hotel called itself as "child friendly", it has to take more care on that facility and the staff. I would like to make another remark to the management; I came across a personnel who was carrying a cleaning spray and offering the customers to clean their sunglasses. I found this service rather unnecessary, sorry, because I think that the management should concentrate on improving the other services before that "exceptional" one. At last in summary, I would prefer to stay in this hotel in the next years because I liked the sea&bay very much. And I just do believe that with a slight touch and different approach of management, this place would be one of the best in Turkey, with higher quality of customers. Even if this would need the hotel to increase its prices, for me it would worth, because the location and the sea is just perfect.

Room Tip: Club rooms between the main restaurant and the mini club are nice. Ours was in the middle of the mai...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
SALE48, Guest Relations Manager at Bodrum Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Bodrum Park Resort! We are so happy to welcome you as our guest and happy again that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would like to pass on our heartfelt thanks to you for your very very detailed comments and hope to see you again in the future. Remember that we are always at your service and always happy to receieve your comments to improve the quality of our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance.

Kind regards,

Mine KARABAŞ - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I visited in April which is at the very beginning of the season in Turkey so what I experienced was probably not a fair reflection on Bodrum Park Resort during the height of Summer.

Memories were:

Brilliant animation team making the most of a small number of guests
A quality food spread with plenty of quantity
Very friendly bar staff
Freezing cold swimming pools
Lazy cleaning team - constant reminders needed to change towels for example
Lovely private beach
Building work - which I am sure would have been lovely when finished.
Water park not in use.
Very lovely on site spa

Presuming everything was in working order for the summer this would be an absolutely stunning holiday destination. Due to the building works and incomplete site at the time of visit I can't give five stars especially as this was not advertised. However, I'm not prepared to mark this down too much because plenty of staff went to great lengths to ensure we had a good time and we met some amazing people. Would thoroughly recommend. I'm sure people are having amazing holidays.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
SALE48, Guest Relations Manager at Bodrum Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Bodrum Park Resort. We are thrilled to know that you had a wonderful stay. Also, we’d like to thank you for your kind words for our waiters and staff.

Your feedback is much appreciated and has been shared with our ambassadors.

Kindest regards,

Mine KARABAS-Guest Relations Manager

mk@zeniyaresorts.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Yaliciftlik
Hapimag Resort Sea Garden
#2 of 9 in Guvercinlik
El Vino Hotel & Suites
El Vino Hotel & Suites
#1 of 97 in Bodrum City

Been to Bodrum Park Resort? Share your experiences!