My sister and I spent 2 weeks at La Blanche Hotel in October and had a fabulous time. Staff were courteous and helpful and our room was very spacious and clean although on arriving we found we were on the ground floor with no sea or pool view, however, we could hear the sea and our room was very quiet and convenient for the pool and beach areas. The hotel is in a brilliant position and is only a short stroll from the shops, bars, restaurants and marina. Turkish people are extremely friendly but you have to be prepared to barter for everything you buy. This was a really pleasant experience in all the shops but not at the market. Traders were pushy and a bit rude.
The evening entertainment provided at the hotel was a bit lacking although the team were full of energy and enthusiasm. The boat trips provided by Billy and his team were excellent and were full of good clean fun for the whole family. Highly recommended. We went on 3 boat trips. I would also recommend the Turkish bath experience - not to be missed.
The main restaurant in the hotel was very large and busy and bright but on the whole the food was good and the desert choice was to die for. We visited the 4 a la carte restaurants which were all very good but the Turkish one was our favourite. The bars also gave a great selection of drinks and cocktails and my sister was delighted to discover they had Dry Martini and lemonade.
There is so much to see and do and we did something most days whether it was the local flavours tour or a day trip to Kos, hiring bikes or a boat trip to Gumishlak - the choice is endless and we loved everything and hopefully learned a little too about the Turkish people and their country.
We loved our stay at La Blanche and look forward to returning next year for another fun filled 2 weeks of sunshine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Blanche Resort & SPA is located on 22.000 m² large area in the heart of Turgutreis which has a wonderful sunset and sweet tangerine smells. This natural friendly town is the second biggest inhabitant place of the area. With authentical atmosphere, one of the most famous and biggest bazaars is also situated every week in this small Aegean town. La Blanche Resort & SPA serve the unforgettable and memorable holiday with wave breaker and private Golden sand beach which belongs to the most popular and wonderful turquise coast of Aegean Sea. La Blanche Resort & SPA is only 50 Km away from Bodrum – Milas Airport.ROOMSLa Blanche Resort & SPA has a minimalist style of architecture, keeping the typical Bodrum culture particular to modern Turkey. La Blanche Resort & SPA has six different room types which are decorated in a modern and comfortable style to suit all different pleasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your La Blanche Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Blanche Hotel Turgutreis
- La Blanche Resort And Spa
- La Blanche Turgutreis