Just visited La Blanche resort in Turkey with our two grandchildren aged 8 and 13. The room we were given was perfectly adequate, spacious and very clean. The view from our room was simply stunning looking out to sea and position meant we saw the sunset directly in front of us, such a photo opportunity. Layout of the hotel, pools and bars etc takes a little getting used to as the buffet restaurant and main bar plus reception are on the 1st floor. So lets start with the food, it is buffet style and yes with many other European nations holidaying it tends to be a bit of a free for all. The food itself is very varied but very bland in taste. There are restaurant options included but on both occasions we tried to book a chinese meal we were told it was fully booked. the reason this gets booked quickly is the lack of tables available. I know its near the end of the season but the animation was lame at best, our 8 yr old loves to dance and sing but she only joined in once as she found it too repetitive. She was not approached to do anything at all on any daytime activity whilst we were there. Our 13 yr old was completely overlooked by this hotels animation and entertainment programme. There is a franchise within the hotel who rent out a pool table and PS3 game consoles on widescreens but be aware they charge £9 an hour to use the pool table and £5 an hour to use the game consoles. I asked the rep about this but apparently they can charge as much as they like. The bar staff working during the day by the pool work very hard and generally are good natured however I found the night bars are very good if your face fits and often you will be overlooked when trying to order drinks soft or otherwise. This is a platinum package from Thomson and has generally got it right for adults with exercise activities going on during the day. Cleanliness on the extremely slippery poolside tiled floors went downhill from day one and at the end of our holiday the childrens slide pool floors were filthy. Would I go again - maybe with a group of adults and not all inclusive unless food improved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Blanche Resort & SPA is located on 22.000 m² large area in the heart of Turgutreis which has a wonderful sunset and sweet tangerine smells. This natural friendly town is the second biggest inhabitant place of the area. With authentical atmosphere, one of the most famous and biggest bazaars is also situated every week in this small Aegean town. La Blanche Resort & SPA serve the unforgettable and memorable holiday with wave breaker and private Golden sand beach which belongs to the most popular and wonderful turquise coast of Aegean Sea. La Blanche Resort & SPA is only 50 Km away from Bodrum – Milas Airport.ROOMSLa Blanche Resort & SPA has a minimalist style of architecture, keeping the typical Bodrum culture particular to modern Turkey. La Blanche Resort & SPA has six different room types which are decorated in a modern and comfortable style to suit all different pleasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Blanche Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Blanche Hotel Turgutreis
- La Blanche Resort And Spa
- La Blanche Turgutreis