1,278 results
All reviews infinity pool bar staff animation team snack bar sea view man made beach main pool boat trip turkey thomas boat hotel jetty fantastic holiday red dragon soup hour bar fish turkish bath
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed our 8 day stay in this hotel. Rooms are clean and big. The staff is very hospitable and kind. Our friend celebrated her birthday, the headwaiter Yasin arranged a special table for us, it was a great experience. The food is very good and there is a lot of choice.
Animation team is very kind and helpful as well, also really funny. We met some lovely Dutch people who really made our holiday complete. No complaints whatsoever, it was a great and very special holiday.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank melissak504
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

Everything is good , the personal is very helpful and friendly, everything is clean . If you go to kadikale resort you should take a room with sea view because its very nice. Very very good internet in all territory and in the room. Yasin Gigek are very helpful and kind, this is the best place to your holiday :)

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2019

Arrived late after a delayed flight. No food or refreshments offered, no explanation of the set up or sytem for the all inclusive options. Paid for ultra inclusive and never found out what the "ultra" was for.
We are a family of 4 and booked twin rooms with a garden view. The first night we we given a single room with an additional sofa bed. We complained that night and were asked if we could wait until morning when another room would be available. We waited until some guests left and were offered their room. This was still not twin so rather than move we stuck with our room for another night.
The next morning we were offered a twin room in aother area of the hotel but the garden view was of a disused storage area. Finally we were offered a room with a sea view (upgrade?) this had a bed in the entrance hallway and a sofa bed in with a double, we had given up by this point and decided to make do!

This left us a bit disappointed, but we did the British thing and made do. Things took a turn for the worse when the kids ended up in hospital with a tummy bug. We were very selective about what we ate and drank and were fine ourselves, we were told by the local nurse that the swimming pool could well be the source.

Then one night my son got up ill in the night and whilst looking for the switch on the lamp, he got a severe electric shock. The switch was missing and the wires were twisted together and loosely taped over. We complained, but the lamp was never removed from the room.

Do not expect to get sunbeds unless you are up at 6.45 to put a towel on one. The hotel does not enforce any of their rules on reserving beds.

Do not expect to get served before any locals. This is their hotel and it shows.This includes food drink and taxis.

Do not expect Love Holidays to care and expect them to inform you that they are a third party booking agent and have zero responsibility even if your money goes direct to them.

The worst holiday we have had in 20 years.

Room tip: We never got to see a Twin room and doubt they exist!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank TLBSilver
Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here with my family for a holiday which I was waiting their an year. Everything was beautiful-rooms are basic though but nicely clean, food is one of the best I ever eaten, and souroundings are fascinating.
On check out the receptionist made a mistake and called the duffle bus an hour later without telling me so when I came at reception they didn't want to take the blame for it. I have asked to speak with a manager and they told me ghatbthe manager is off and if I don't leave I will be In trouble. Very doggy people. I end up paying for a taxi to get to the airport, otherwise I have lost my flight. I have never recover my money and I will never come back. Tourist be careful with this hotel...

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018

The worst hotel ever and I do a lot of travelling. Staff were rude... Fand food options limited, found hair in it a few times... Absolutely disgusting. Don't bother guys. Made a conplaint with Jet2 who didn't even bother looking into the conplaint and we were told it was because it was end of season noone was biyhered... I mean what an excuse. Never again I wouldn't bother trust me.

Date of stay: September 2018