Our first impression of gardens of Babylon was "Wowwww" very beautifully built luxurious resort.
Check in process took some time but when we finally got to our villa, it was well worth it. We had booked a Venus villa with direct pool access. Beautifully furnished spacious villa with a sitting area cum kitchenette( although there were no utensils or even a kettle to equip the kitchen, hence of no use) downstairs and 2 bedrooms upstairs. Our terrace led to the shared pool.
Downside off the villa was the lack of cleanliness. Terrace floor was not quite clean and the wooden flooring inside was quite dirty and required a good scrubbing.
The Venus villas that we were in were very far away from the reception and the restaurants and we had quite a few steps to climb and a long walk away.
Breakfast buffet was quite good with a vast array of dishes to choose from. There was a pretty god kids club with quite a few activities going on at different hours for kids. Quite a few different pools to choose from, one actually had sea water in it but most of them were too cold to get into initially inspite of the scorching sun. The beach itself was ok, but very cold and pebbly.the hotel did have some water sport activities if one wanted to indulge in.
Spa was good but a bit over priced for some of the services offered.
*One drawback was that some of the hotel staff didn't speak or understand very fluent English so communication was a bit of an issue, specially the cleaning staff.
*The other drawback was that if u didn't take their all inclusive package, u were quite restricted where ur meals were concerned, there was just 1 restaurant which served ala carte menu and that was at the beach.
* Another drawback was the location of the hotel. It was 10 minutes drive away from the turgetreis city centre and almost an hours drive away from bodrum, where all the action is. Taxis are extremely expensive out there, so if u had to go to the city centre or bodrum, better option is to take the bus (dolmus) which u can catch every 15-20 mins.
All in all, the resort itself was good but too far out. Rooms well furnished but need maintainance and proper cleaning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the depths of the nature embracing the deep blue sea, Sianji offers a charming combination of pleasure and wellbeing... Offering privileged services in the hotel and residences composed of suites and villas, Sianji sets forth a different reason for everybody 12 months a year whether you are looking for a different wellbeing experience with the local flavor at Sianji Life Detox Centre which serves Juice Cleansing and Rawfood programs as well as Alkaline Diet, or a unique leisure holiday with different restaurant concepts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sianji Wellbeing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gardens Of Babylon Hotel Turgutreis