Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$97
View deal
Hotels.com$97
Travelocity$97
Booking.com$121
Orbitz.com$97
eDreams$121
Tripadvisor$97
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

Ok where to start!
Location is ok but a bit far from the main town.
Hotel wise the management do not know how to run this place!
Rooms don’t get cleaned on a daily basis, I have had to empty my own rubbish bin and request clean towels on most of my 10 days stay here. Shocking!! Photo below taken at 5.30pm when I removed the rubbish myself.
No WiFi in rooms and even in the lobby or pool area the WiFi didn’t work.
The food is the same every day no variety at all.
Some of the staff are really nice except a few that includes the management who constantly harassed my daughter for her social media account and wanted to get her phone number. If this was a professional hotel there would have been none of that!
All in all for the price I paid I could have holidayed in a much better professional resort.
I highly don’t recommend this resort

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was lovely and medium sized. The grounds were well kept, clean and tidy. I arrived at the beginning of the season so it was very quiet. The room was adequate, clean and tidy and clean towels were provided on a daily basis. You get a bottle of water in your room on the first day but this can be refilled in the restaurant or by the pool bar. There were plenty of sunbeds either by the pool or down at the beach. There were also some large grass huts with cushions to sit on if you wanted shade. There is a small supermarket just outside of the front of the hotel. The town is approximately a 30 minute wall along the beach and there a couple of bars,cafes along the route. The reason for my disappointment was the hotel food. I have been going all inclusive in Turkey for 16 years and this is the first time I have complained. There was chicken every day and every night. The chips were dried up and cold as though reheated several times. The chicken escalope was very dry. For the first time ever I spent more times eating out than eating in. This was such a let down. The bar staff were very attentive and friendly and the reception staff were very helpful. The taxi into the town was 15 liras which worked out at just over 2 pounds and is worth a visit. I would come back but only if something substantial changed with the food.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ros3wr1
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 12 days and for most of the time was the only English person here, most of the staff unable to speak English but this was not a problem as the hotel had excellent free WiFi throughout the whole hotel and with good use of translator on google was able to overcome this to have very good conversation with many of the wonderful staff to include berat, sulleyman, ata, Husain and deniz. All made it a worthwhile experience. Reception girl who did speak good English did everything to make your stay good. The hotel was clean and tidy, rooms were ok. Food was limited and nearly always cold, even if you turned up as soon as the restaurant opened. Drinks also limited but served good beer and the gin was ok although did supply my own tonic. Would I go back? Yes I would for the price I paid I couldn’t complain.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Dennis H
Reviewed May 14, 2019

The rooms were clean and the food was great! The staff were incredibly helpful. The animation/entertainment team went above and beyond in making sure we had a great time by arranging daily activities and also boat and bar trips for us! They made sure it was a holiday we wouldn't forget! Will definitely visit again!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

The best thing about Tiana is you get to know everyone really well and have a good laugh. The scenery is beautiful with new additions of grass and overhead covers to protect from sun. Some of the animations that happen here are entertaining and fun to watch. Mostly every night there’s Turkish music which everyone dances too. The roooms are cleaned everyday. It’s a great hotel to holiday for how ever long you are staying.

Date of stay: September 2018