“PLease do not go to this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Regal Resort Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Torba
Regal Resort Hotel
Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Torba
Reviewed April 22, 2009

Im not moaney person when i go on holiday all i really care about is room being clean and food half descent well this "HOTEL" didnt do cater any of those needs. Iv been to Turkey 5 times so I know when they say 5 star it actually means 3 star however this hotel would struggle for a 1 star ! Dont be fooled by there website the pictures look awesome but really there not, I was 19 and my girlfriend was 18 when we went on our first holiday there and it was terrible the food was atrocious the service was shocking they couldnt speak english, it was June when we went, so it was roasting our air con in our room kept on breaking but they couldnt understand when i was trying to tell them ! the location torba has beutiful scenery but thats it ! its 2 bus journeys to gumbet which we loved cos its so lively but you have to get taxi back and that costs a fortune.
The hotel its self is on a hill and one night when we came back drunk i decided to count how many stairs there was to our room lol well there was 215 and the worst part was we were only half the way up !!!! It was mostly turkish there from instanbul on there hols they were a few other brits but like us they were furious to be misled about the hotel.
Please if you have already booked please cancel it even if it costs you your deposit because you will hate it !!! even now when im typing about the hotel i get annoyed about it ! Thank you for reading this! Hope you have a lovely holiday where ever you go hopefully youve listened to me and chosen not to go to this hotel. Cheers

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Djs-Scotland88
There are newer reviews for Regal Resort Hotel

Reviewed July 28, 2008

This hotel is a menace to society. Not only it has extremely poor service but also makes the Torba bay extremely dirty by pouring sewage. It has done this 5 times so far and I do not know how they are still allowed to operate. Imagine the poor hygene you are eating there given their consern about humans and their respect to the environment they operate in!

Stayed: September 2007
1  Thank alfredoooo
Reviewed April 4, 2008

Hi me and my boy friend went here for our first holiday together last year june 07.It was denfintly not 5* like they said it was and the hotel was very run down it was like they was not even ready for any guess.The only good things that came out of it was the people we met an the staff was so nice felt really bad for them makin the best of a bad job is not easy we went for a week and we was so glad we didnt book for 2 denfilty wouldnt go there rox and ash

Stayed: June 2007
Reviewed March 16, 2008

I wont bore you with the details of the resort, as my experiences were the same as all the others.
The place is simply awful - badly run, designed, poor food hygiene, poor qulaity food and drink et etc.

If you have gone to the Regal Resort, you MUST perservere and get you money back from the holiday company who sold you the awful holiday. Only last week (8th March 2008) did I finally recieve a full refund for the holiday. I tried writing to the holiday company and was getting fobbed off. Take my advice - go straight to the Small Claims Court with the issue - as soon as I did this, surprisingly, the holiday company were contacting us and we settled the amount.

Hope this helps.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2008

where do i start? well myself and my partner stayed here in June 2007. Thankfully we knew what it was going to be like before we arrived thanks to trip advisor because we woud have been in for a shock! knowingly we took plenty of money with us and treated the hotel as a base and had the odd breakfast and drink but no more.
The situation of the hotel was lovely apart from the wind as it is quite high up but considering the temp was 45 most days it was welcome.
bad points-
horrible food
horrible staff
filthy pool- no chlorine
watered down drinks
the worst coffee i have ever tasted
they dont change towels or linen
the hotel enterence smells like a sewer
no cushions on longers
no pool towel

whole place is a joke, luckilly we got moved to l'ambiance in gumbet for health and safety reasons which was a lot better but not a very nice location.
i recomend staying at the fantazia in kusadasi, nice hotel and big.

Stayed: June 2007
2  Thank bumble_wasp
Reviewed February 4, 2008

I hated it! absolutely hated it! It was a last minute booking was told it was a 5 star hotal apperently it was like a 10 minute walk to the beach! the beach was terrible! the food of the hotel was the same everyday and they just gave left over food from the morning or what not! the pool didnt properly have chlorine in it to kill bacteria it tasted of salt water and im sure you are supposed to taste salt water only in the SEA! also the rooms were full of dead bugs! an english family we met there found a dead rat in their room and were appauled by it. i have never seen anything like it. the glasses used to drink wernt properly washed either. the animation was the only fun and enjoying thing of the hotel i could say but then again they were amateurs and didnt know what they were doing as there was a saying that they wernt paid their wages for so long anyways that doesnt matter. the first day they gave us a room all the way up in the middle of the mountain come on theres something called lifts there wasnt even that! we had to walk all those long and tiring stairs like 10 times a day think how much weight i lost! we complained and was moved to the 2nd floor. still such a terrible place to spend money and quality time!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2007

My name Ahmed, I travel man in Qatar. I resort 43 person at hotel "Regal Resort". No like. Prostitutions give the disease. Not women veil in head. Hotel "Regal Resort" bad very bad no stay.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Torba
Regal Hotel
Rixos Premium Bodrum
Hotel Samara
Hotel Samara
#5 of 24 in Torba

Been to Regal Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!