Isil Club Bodrum
Hotel Samara(Torba)(Great Value!)
$157
$153
  • Breakfast included
Izer Hotel & Beach Club(Torba)(Great Value!)
$117
$43
Priceline
$317
$276
All reviewsevery eveningentertainment staffaqua gymturkish bathfrenchholidaybodrumminoritywaiterscliniclira
Reviewed July 2, 2011

This hotel does not comply to the 5-stars standards. To few places in restaurant, restricted space around swimmingpool. Food selection rather closer to 4-stars.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank RUUDVS
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We stayed at the club bodrum from the 28th May - 4 June, We have stayed at many 5* hotels around the world from London, Asia to Australia.

I have to say we were very impressed with the standard at the Isil club, the staff were friendly and the service was good.

Although the high percentage of people that stay in the hotel are Belgian (French speaking) and the brits being the minority, the staff make very effort to speak English to you and include you if you wish in the activities, although we never felt pressured to participate

The food at the buffet is fantastic, the hotel was only 65% full when we first arrived but by the end of the week was 95% full however we always got a table and the quality of food was always good.

Ok there is always going to be people "reserving" sunbeds but even at 95% full we had no problem getting a sun lounger.

We found the nicest spot to get the sun is on the peirs in the afternoon.

The rooms are basic but modern and spacious and personally I prefer the open plan layout

You can get cocktails made to your liking at the bar, my favourites being bloody marys, mojito's & pina coladas which all taste good with the local spirits

The little differences to me is what makes this hotel

Service is great, food is delicous with a choice to suite everbody, enertainment is good as they have a live band each day, cocktails, gym equipment, catamarans, the dining tables and sofas etc is all to a high standard.

I would say my only complaint would be that one of the staff members that brings dinks out to the pool area was bringing all the young topless girls cocktails frequently but couldn't spare the time to bring my pregnant wife a bottle of water

Would we go back to stay at the Isil ......... Defenitely

I would also like to add I hope my lucky £1 note has brought Vulcan some luck

6  Thank notaclue1974
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Couldn't fault the hotel at all......The five star treatment we recieved was amazing. The all inclusive never stops. If your hungry at 4 o clock in the morning there is a chef that will cook whatever you want. Fresh! Can't wAit to go back!!!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Ladysparks20
Reviewed June 5, 2011

We stayed at the Isil Club hotel from the 23rd May for one week with Thomas Cook. We arrived at the hotel at around 11.30pm in the evening to be greated by the hotel staff with cold flannels and drinks as we were checking in. When we got to our room it was immaculate and clean. We went down to the bar for a drink (not even expecting an evening meal with it being so late) as we went for a wonder we saw an area by the pool which serves food all night!

During the day there are plenty of sunbeds around the pool (there was a fair bit of sun bed reserving going on but there was nothing anywhere to say you couldn't do that) but we always found somewhere to sit very easily. Around the pool the animation team were a bit to much for us constantly trying to get people to do activities which we found a bit annoying as it was a chill out holiday for us, but if you are into that kind of thing then there is plently to be doing, we escaped all this by sitting on the jettys by the sea which was beautiful!

The staff at the hotel are amazing all day they are running around taking drinks orders, coming around with fruit, ice creams they even do a BBQ at 4pm everyday! They really do want to do everything for you from bringing you cushions to sit on, to putting your umbrella up when you want some shade!

Food wise there is a huge selection of lovely food both at dinner and for the evening meal so we never went short of anything to eat.

In the evenings there is always a band playing which is lovely, only downside again was the animation team are still there trying to drag you upto dance when you sometimes just want to sit with your drink and enjoy the music but if you say no they did tend to leave you alone for a bit. We went to watch one of the shows on the last nightof the holiday that the hotel animation team put on and we kept watching it thinking it's got to get better and it never did, so we were not upset that we had missed the rest as i dont think we missed out on anything special.

The weather for May was not great there was a fair bit of rain and a few thunder storms but it really did not spoil our holiday we still had a wonderful time.

All in all this is a fantastic holiday which i would recomment to anyone!

5  Thank JenJen0410
Reviewed May 17, 2011

This was my first ever holiday and wow ...what can i say. I was recommended this hotel my a friend and read the reviews on tripadvisor which made my mind up. And we were not let down, on arrival we were greeted with a wet towel and cold drink at reception. The staff there are amazing,friendly and very enthusiastic. They have live entertainment every night and shows which are optional but great fun. I think we were the third English couple at the resort however this is a blessing as you can have a conversation without everyone understanding and listening to you ha ha. The food at the restaurant is amazing and a huge selection (so something for everyone). The grounds and the beach are spectacular, and i felt like a princess there, it def lives up to the five star rating it has. And i would just like the thank Beverley (works in the entertainment section ) and resul who works at the bar for making me and my patner so welcome and we will always remeber you both.

5  Thank Coopertrooper5