Petunya Beach Resort
Lugga Beach Boutique Hotel(Ortakent)(Great Value!)
$93
$79
Zest Exclusive Hotel(Ortakent)(Great Value!)
$59
Cocos The Club(Ortakent)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Hotel Amfora(Ortakent)
  • Beachfront
Yilmaz Hotel(Ortakent)
1,376 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were there in October for 7nights, arrived about 9.30pm, taken to our room, could not get in, the card was wrong, stood around for 45mins, no joy, so taken to another room, all ok, 2nd and 3rd night lots of noise on the landing, so we got moved, not to bad after that, could not fault the food, all very good, friendly cleaners, other staff were more willing than capable, the on-site rep was invaluable, the room and restaurant could have beena bit cleaner, overall, it was worth the money we paid, so, not bad

Room Tip: as far as possible away from the swimming pool and dining area,
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank davestheboy
Reviewed November 11, 2013

It has been my second business trip in Petunya Beach. The first visit was not so satisfactory due to some service failures but it seems they improved themselves in time. Most of the staff and managers are new to me. They are all highly service-minded. From the very welcoming reception staff to cleaning lady and our waiters, everybody took care of us very well. We asked at arrival to have a room close to reception and they fulfilled our request. The room was very clean. It was good to have free wi-fi in the room since I had to work. The buffet restaurant was ore than enough. I had only breakfasts and dinners there and nothing to complain about. The only issue that I need to add is, when you are on a business trip you may need valet service, which was missing there. The best thing in the hotel is the beach, which I could enjoy only one day. This time I strongly recommend the hotel. Lastly, thanks for the young manager who took the time to have a cup of coffee with us. This is important for the guests.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Zafer Ç
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed at the Petunya Beach Resort for a week with my partner in October 2013. We had a lovely week there was not a cloud in the sky the whole week.Hotel is very clean, staff are very polite and helpful. The bedrooms are spotless. Food was good. Overall we had a great holiday. This is my second stay here this year and I will be back again soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Eric A
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed there end of September. Beach is perfect for families. The sea here is as clear and refreshing as you will find anywhere. Food was ok, It was the same. But a variety of food. Not much meat choices to choose from.Such a nice hotel, we had a great time. Nice staff and perfect location. We’ll be back for sure!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank EryBlg
Reviewed November 11, 2013

me and my boyfriend stay at this hotel in october was realy amazing place long beach for forewalk lots off shopping plce resturant and bars was so close and cheep about the hotel i can say that wanderfuul and frendly staff and good food dring everything was ok in my holiday THANKS PETUNYA BEACH RESORT and definality will came back maybe early in summer .....

Room Tip: corner suites was large sea wiew is better//
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple